The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

I could see that, probably be a quarterback carousel there. Though I bet they approve compared to last year.

My guess would be the Donkeys. Their defence is way too overated and already are going through a lot of injuries. They might make a wildcard spot.

Them and the fins, they spent a whole bunch of money and didn't get a lot better. Still have a huge whole LT, some good wallace will do if you don't have time to throw him the ball.

surprise good teams, would guess the Titans, CJ2K could benefit a lot with the improved O-line(provided he isn't runnin hesitant like last year). Then the Bucs I think too make a splash, as long as Revis is healthy, I personally think he is one of the biggest impact players in the league.

Freaking Riley Cooper. Maclin is out for the season. Eagles when did you become the Jets?

It's a freaking circus!!!

I don't think Eagles make the playoffs this year though they might some wins early by surprising some teams with their new offence.

Edited by Chip Kelly

So who's all up for a fantasy pool and survivor pool?

I'm in for the survivor pool (again). Because I plan on winning this year.

Always happy when the NFL gets going...CFL isn't enough...the in between games time is too long. So I'm really stoked. Go Giants.