The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

What a dud of a game. Glad I didn't waste any money on food/alcohol for this game. Falling asleep here, might have to switch to the Simpsons a few channels down. I'm sure an episode from 1993 will entertain me more than this...right?

Yeah this so brutally boring. Easily the most boring one yet.

What a dud of a game. Glad I didn't waste any money on food/alcohol for this game. Falling asleep here, might have to switch to the Simpsons a few channels down. I'm sure an episode from 1993 will entertain me more than this...right?

Turn it back on. 17-7, ...never over till it's over and the Pats-Broncs game should be there as a reminder.

At least the broncos secondary isn't getting any practice in to prepare for Edelman/Amendola

Amendola, lol. Guys been a disappointment so far. He's good yea but hasn't played to expectations and don't pencil in Denver just yet..

OMG...they are going to the air.

And scoring!

I know, it's like they were misinformed on what plays to run all along :P

Amendola, lol. Guys been a disappointment so far. He's good yea but hasn't played to expectations and don't pencil in Denver just yet..

54 catches 653 yards in 12 games. Pro rate that to 16 games and he'd be at about 900 yards receiving on about 70 catches. Wouldn't call that disappointing. Remember, players can effect games without being on the stat sheet. He draws coverage.

The Chargers are a bunch of idiots. They keep running it and keep getting shut down. Honestly DO YOU NOT REALIZE YOU'VE PUT UP 0 POINTS IN 2 1/2 QUARTERS ON THE WORST DEFENSE? Stop running you're down by 17 to Peyton Manning going into the fourth you morons.

I'm interested to hear your reasoning for why Denver has the worst defense? Yes they aren't good, but they're mid 20's in most categories (from the couple I looked at after reading this at least, if you have more in depth things please inform me) and that is with teams constantly putting up garbage time yards and points to try and keep up with probably the best passing attack in NFL history

I'm interested to hear your reasoning for why Denver has the worst defense? Yes they aren't good, but they're mid 20's in most categories (from the couple I looked at after reading this at least, if you have more in depth things please inform me) and that is with teams constantly putting up garbage time yards and points to try and keep up with probably the best passing attack in NFL history

Worst defense left in the POs. Annnnnnnnnnnd there will be no Peyton Manning choke job darn. :(

Wondering what you guys would do in the Chargers feet if you were coach - it's a 3 possesion game so do you just send out the FG group to save time or go for a TD and let the clock run? I'd personally give 2 plays to the offense till 3rd down then FG despite Chargers got a TD right now.

Wondering what you guys would do in the Chargers feet if you were coach - it's a 3 possesion game so do you just send out the FG group to save time or go for a TD and let the clock run? I'd personally give 2 plays to the offense till 3rd down then FG despite Chargers got a TD right now.

If the Chargers get the ball back I would take it to the 35 and kick it right away. There would still be 2:30-3:00 mins left and it would force Denver to keep playing and possibly force them to make a throw on 3rd and 5+.