The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

13 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Jermaine Whitehead got his Twitter account suspended for threatening a Cleveland radio host and then threatening NFL fans!  :picard:

It amazes me how some people think calling people a cracker is acceptable but calling anyone any of the other big racist terms is the worst thing ever.

Let's see the league come down on him the same way they would if the N word was dropped. Plus the death threats.....cmon man be better.

Edited by Magikal
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

Jermaine Whitehead got his Twitter account suspended for threatening a Cleveland radio host and then threatening NFL fans!  :picard:

"you probably miss" lol, what a dolt.

Bitch made ass lil boy?  Mmmmmk, this guy doesn't even have the required iq to be a dolt.

• Cheers 1

6 hours ago, gmen81 said:

Well a pretty crap game from the Titans this week. However I am going to my first ever Titans game next week and I couldn’t be more excited even if they play like they usual

Grats man, have fun.  Here's how to hold up a Titans banner every possible way:

Bless that man's heart.  But it's the score at the end that kills me everytime.

https://youtu.be/f98BoUniPXk

Dam you NFL

Edited by Tre Mac
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

I just cant understand guys like Whitehead... These guys have made it out and are getting paid, pretty much living the dream, and still cant stop trying to play gangster...

Hard to break the shackles and thoughts that are put on us in our formative years.

4 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

"you probably miss" lol, what a dolt.

Bitch made ass lil boy?  Mmmmmk, this guy doesn't even have the required iq to be a dolt.

I'm amazed how these dummies p*ss away millions all because their feelings were hurt by complete strangers.

• Cheers 1

46 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

I'm amazed how these dummies p*ss away millions all because their feelings were hurt by complete strangers.

Threatening to murder strangers on the internet probably had more than one coach in the league thinking to themselves, "Now that's a guy with the right energy, it just needs to be directed towards the opponent on Sunday." Does he have any felonies? If so I bet his stock is through the roof right now.

Edit: For context, I was reading up on the Kellen Winslow II case. <_<

Edited by Toews
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chip Kelly said:

Kevin Harlan is great. He makes anything more exciting. Would like to see him do baseball or hockey or soccer too.

I liked his call on the streaker 1 or 2 years ago, most wouldn't even comment on that lol.  

• Haha 1

On 11/1/2019 at 2:48 PM, ReggieBush said:

Josh Gordon to the Seahawks.

When we run the ball, we have Chris Carson and Rashad Penny with a little Russell Wilson keeper sprinkled in.

When Russ throws the ball, we have DK Metcalf, Josh Gordon, and Tyler Lockett catching the passes. 

I am content

Forgot about Will Dissly very underrated TE.

Great blocker and surprisingly good pass catcher despite being a blocking TE and a DE even at some point in college IIRC.

On 11/2/2019 at 4:50 PM, Van40 said:

Why hasn't JJAW gotten a longer look?

He has struggled with drops and getting separation against NFL athletes in man coverage.

He is supposed to be a contested catch guy like Alshon Jeffery but it hasn't come to fruition so far.

Eagles are going to roll with Jeffery,Agholor, and Jordan Matthews the rest of the season.

Arguably one of the worst WR cores in the NFL since every guy is mediocre at best on a good day.

It doesn't help that Whiteside is trying to learn all 3 WR positions when he should probably only focus on 1 to get up to speed as a rookie.

IMG_20191106_174333.jpg

Edited by Chip Kelly