Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Being in a relationship

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
93 replies to this topic

#91 TOMapleLaughs

TOMapleLaughs

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,940 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:00 PM

In this case it's quite obvious that a level of complete trust hasn't been established yet.

Assumed trust, deemed as a lack of communication, will kill that kind of relationship in a real hurry.

Build the trust first. Then abuse it.

Well maybe in high school. Generally in a civilized adult relationship things like this are not needed and men can give single women rides home when they are intoxicate without consulting the missus.

Posted Image

#92 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,328 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:19 PM

you should treat everyone the way you expect to be treated yourself .
you want to

Then accept responsibility the following day when you find out she's missing/been assaulted.

If a friend calls me and they seem too drunk to get home safely, then I'm going to go and do the right thing and take her home. Even if it means my girlfriend going mental.

right on brother , and why should your girlfriend go mental if she trusts you .
it is like some people have to invent problems for themselves .

The Real war is not between the east and the west. The real war is between intelligent and stupid people.

Marjane Satrapi

tony-abbott-and-stephen-harper-custom-da

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons that history has to teach.

Aldous Huxley.

#93 Dral

Dral

Puts the Dr in Drunk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:54 PM

If you ditched out on a date with your gf to pick up a drunk girl, then you probably deserve to be reamed out.
If you were home alone reading CDC and got the call, then your gf is just crazy.
If your gf really IS crazy, tell her shes crazy, tell her you still love her, and then tell her "B**** be cool!"

If you're taking advice from a single guy on the internet about relationships, then you might also be crazy.

Actually Vig don't Kill Dral, I believe him to mafia enough that I have dealt with him myself. 

#94 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:04 PM

If your gf really IS crazy, tell her shes crazy, tell her you still love her, and then tell her "B**** be cool!"

But what if she has to pee?

Don't take anything I say seriously! EVER!

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.