The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Men everywhere cringe, bacon shortage looming

SkeeterHansen

Was once challenged to a bacon eating contest while on vacation in Costa Rica. My 3 idiot buddies didn't believe my stories about devouring bacon. The challenge was that if I couldn't eat 3 packs of thick slice bacon by myself in 90 mins I would give them each $100.

If I could eat it all they would then pay me $6 a slice for every slice I ate beyond the 3 packs. Made a nice pile of cash that day but I felt like ass for awhile after. Could practically feel the bacon grease oozing out of my pours.

mmmmmmmmmm Bacon. :wub:

BTW, I took your suggestion last night. I had bacon sandwiches for dinner.

/ Damn right I'm bitter. What do i have to look forward to? Back to back Madonna shows this weekend? Yippee. :sadno: And now I find out that we're running short of bacon! What the hell is happening?

This planet is going into the crapper. I knew that last reincarnation was a bad idea.

Ok, finally had it tonight, burger was pretty good actually, but could take or leave the jalapenos. Got the shake with it too, and that was actually really tasty even though I'm not a fan of bananas. As mentioned, that's a lot of stuff to process in a night (probably still better than what is pictured in avalanch's post, but hardly healthy) but would eat again.

The shake is more peanut buttery than the burger, which has the jalapeno and bacon come through, but equally satisfying for a fan of peanut butter and of bacon.

Archived