The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Woman Breastfeeds Her Pet Dog

Armada

I really wish I never saw this.

For those making comparisons to drinking cow's milk in acceptance of this - here's the difference for me....we don't climb under the cow and start sucking. There's a process whereby the milk is extracted and delivered to us. I probably wouldn't feel so creeped out if she'd done the same...I mean, the whole thing reportedly started with the pug licking the bottle...why not do it that way? The part about her getting maternal satisfaction from this...that's reserved for your children. Sorry, but I stand by this is too weird for me....

For those making comparisons to drinking cow's milk in acceptance of this - here's the difference for me....we don't climb under the cow and start sucking. There's a process whereby the milk is extracted and delivered to us. I probably wouldn't feel so creeped out if she'd done the same...I mean, the whole thing reportedly started with the pug licking the bottle...why not do it that way? The part about her getting maternal satisfaction from this...that's reserved for your children. Sorry, but I stand by this is too weird for me....

Archived