The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[official] GDT Wolves at Checkers; the redux

avelanch

Win!

Checkers can thank the teletubby ref for keeping them in this one. What a waste of black/white jerseys.

I could watch Tanev play hockey all day. He's so smooth. He was by far and way the best d-man on the ice....again. Imagine what he could do if he didn't have to cover for Joslin every shift.

Kassian was playing with Desbiens in the 3rd. Like, what the hell. What the #$#$. I want to strangle Arniel for almost every decision he makes......like Desbiens on the #1 PK unit. Kass has to work on his zone exits. Noticed it last yr, still looks to be a problem, but otherwise got robbed by the tella-tubby on his goal.

Exciting game to watch, Lack was great. And I bet Pinz takes Weise job in training camp. It 's all but guaranteed IMO.

Well despite not scoring, our prospects looked real solid tonight.

Lack was obviously solid in net. Only got beat once on a redirection.

Tanev was just rock solid tonight. Breaking up plays, drawing penalties and pinching.

Sauve was very solid. He 's looked better and better every game I've watched him. He's really calm with the puck in his own zone, and usually makes the right plays.

Connauton has some great skating. His offensive game came out alot more tonight than it has all season. He also made some great plays in his own zone, and on the pk.

Kassian started off slow, but after that bogus call he was a different player. I think he's one of those players that when he wants to play, he's a beast. Could have easily had two goals tonight (he did have one in reality).

Sweatt was good defensively, love his speed.

Schroeder and Rodin were both solid at both ends. I love that they're both shooting more. Rodin ended the game with 7 shots!

Pinizzotto was easily the most dominant player on the ice. Played physical, broke up chances, and brought it offensively. If he can play like that consistently, look for him to be on the Canucks fourth line.

Win!

Checkers can thank the tella-tubby ref for keeping them in this one. What a waste of black/white jerseys.

I could watch Tanev play hockey all day. He's so smooth. He was by far and way the best d-man on the ice....again. Imagine what he could do if he didn't have to cover for Joslin every shift.

Kassian was playing with Desbiens in the 3rd. Like, what the hell. What the #$#$. I want to strangle Arniel for almost every decision he makes......like Desbiens on the #1 PK unit. Kass has to work on his zone exits. Noticed it last yr, still looks to be a problem, but otherwise got robbed by the tella-tubby on his goal.

Exciting game to watch, Lack was great. And I bet Pinz takes Weise job in training camp. It 's all but guaranteed IMO.

Archived