232 replies to this topic

#91 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:23 PM

The NHL owes it's fans free NHL CENTRE ICE for the season.

I'd accept that.

By the way, I've never had Centre Ice before, what's it like? Since you pay for it does that mean no commercials?

Edited by Gumballthechewy, 07 January 2013 - 04:25 PM.

Don't take anything I say seriously! EVER!

#92 ronthecivil

ronthecivil

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,368 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:30 PM

not discrediting or try to goad you into an arguement whatsoever......but what would make you feel better as an STH. I too am a season ticket holder (in a different market), and I have been very pleased with my treatment from ownership thus far. Free DVD's, books, and trinkets have been a constant from my ownership group. I have no doubt they will make me some sort of peace offering/token of appreciation for my loyalty.

What type of "token" are you looking for? Again...not arguing, simply asking from one STH to another STH,....what does ownership do to make you feel better about renewing your tickets?

Since players cost less now cheaper tickets would be a good start.

Maybe not doable in your market but here we have some of the highest ticket prices in the league. A ten to twenty percent price reduction would be a good start.

And for the TV crowd free NHL centre ice would be good too. You can get the NBA package for free in this market so there's no reason the NHL couldn't do the same here.

#93 ronthecivil

ronthecivil

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,368 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

I'd accept that.

By the way, I've never had Centre Ice before, what's it like? Since you pay for it does that mean no commercials?

There's still commercials. But the way it works is it picks up the feed from usually the home team. So for example if the game is in Pittsburg you would have the Pittsburg TV crew and a bunch of commercials from Pittsburg.

#94 Scoobydooby

Scoobydooby

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:16 PM

Why should I punish myself for THEIR behaviour?

The people that say they will boycott watching, even on TV, are either faux hockey fans, or they are over-the-top stupid.

So you will be denying yourself your favorite sport and meanwhile those players and owners will continue to rake in millions and live the good life. Your little monk-like self flagellation will go unnoticed and be irrelevant.

And the very same people that crowed the about the poor support workers and pubs suffering are now the same people that want to make those workers suffer for the rest of the season. Nice.

Ever consider that maybe some people want to shun the league because they disagree with how they operate more than they want to watch the games?
Also, calling people stupid who don't think the same way as yourself? Who do you think looks more stupid with that kind of comment?

Its not about punishing yourself, dunno why some of you keep saying that.. Many people are pissed and aren't willing to just roll over now that hockey is back.. that to me makes more sense than just being complacent over this entire fiasco and pretending like nothing happened.

I don't really care if my boycott of the league makes any difference to anyone other than myself, it still comes down to principle... just like walmart or mcdonalds, I disagree with what they are doing and refuse to support them in any way I can.. what effect it has on them actually doesn't really matter to me.. Id sooner give up the nhl for a season even if it means missing out on my team.. there are plenty things better and more important to focus on than hockey.. I have a feeling the NHL and its players will find that out here.

Posted Image

#95 King Heffy

King Heffy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,006 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

Won't be buying any merchandise whatsoever.
Won't patronize any sponser of the NHL (am stuck in a Rogers cellular contract but will not renew with them under any circumstances)
Won't buy any tickets to a game
Won't re-subscribe to cable and will stream games online (making sure not to purchase any product advertised on the commercials)

This is not merely for this season; I will continue in this manner until all of the unprofessional idiots who organized this lockout are fired.

Edited by Number14, 07 January 2013 - 07:42 PM.

CMc20QE.gif

Put Gino in the ROH

#96 Grapefruits

Grapefruits

Fruit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,144 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

Won't be buying any merchandise whatsoever.
Won't patronize any sponser of the NHL (am stuck in a Rogers cellular contract but will not renew with them under any circumstances)
Won't buy any tickets to a game
Won't re-subscribe to cable and will stream games online (making sure not to purchase any product advertised on the commercials)

This is not merely for this season; I will continue in this manner until all of the unprofessional idiots who organized this lockout are fired.

I know that Ryan Kesler has something to do with BC Hydro, better disconnect your Hydro as well.

#97 King Heffy

King Heffy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,006 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

I know that Ryan Kesler has something to do with BC Hydro, better disconnect your Hydro as well.

Hydro is included in my rent. I'll be much less careful about turning off lights and electronic devices.

However, I have no beef with the players; I am disgusted by the unprofessional behaviour of the ownership who should have more business sense.

Edited by Number14, 07 January 2013 - 07:53 PM.

CMc20QE.gif

Put Gino in the ROH

#98 skolozsy2

skolozsy2

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

Since players cost less now cheaper tickets would be a good start.

Maybe not doable in your market but here we have some of the highest ticket prices in the league. A ten to twenty percent price reduction would be a good start.

And for the TV crowd free NHL centre ice would be good too. You can get the NBA package for free in this market so there's no reason the NHL couldn't do the same here.

Have you had any contact with your ticket rep?

I really dont see anything you're asking for as overly outrageous.

Does it lessen the sting of the lockout making the assumption that your own owner most likely didnt want the lockout either?

#99 skolozsy2

skolozsy2

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:24 PM

Not to hijack his reply, but as a STH I expect some form of deal on merchandise or tickets.

Free jersey, playoff tickets at a reduced cost, etc.

We have received nothing so far during the lockout.

We already get 25% of merchandise.....plus any historical book, autobiographies by former players, DVD, or mementos are also given complimentary to STH's. Never gotten a free jersey or reduced prices, but my ownership has treated me well since i became a STH.

I really dont think my owner wanted this lockout, so does he personally owe me more than what i've purchased. honestly, he doesnt. But I'm positive he will do SOMETHING to thank me for my loyalty through this....cant say that for all the teams' owners.

#100 canucks.bradley

canucks.bradley

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,469 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

as ive said before, i am excited for nhl to return because its the best caliber of hockey.
i will watch the games on tv, but I will not be going to any games for the next 5 years or buying any canucks/nhl merch.

**will go see the pavel bure game if that happens
Posted Image
3000th post - September, 2010

K guys I nd hlp fast. Im @ a girls I rly like & txtng from my iphone. I did a #2 in the bathroom and it plugged, water is almost overflowing toilet. Srsly I dunno wut 2 do somebody help!

Watch Bowness somehow mess up Tampa Bay's already amazing 2 powerplay units...he'll probably tell Stamkos to do drop passes from centre ice, take him out from the faceoff dot, and place him infront of the goalie :lol:

#101 Masamune

Masamune

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

Yes. I just started living in a small town with a big music community, which I find far more interesting than a half-baked hockey season. If I end up at a pub where the game is playing, that's fine, but I'm not even going to tune in to hockey at home. I see so much "stop being ridiculous, boycotting is stupid and will do nothing" here when just a few weeks ago everyone was angry enough to abstain from even thinking about being a hockey fan.

I'm serious about taking my business elsewhere. Who else?

#102 Masamune

Masamune

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:14 PM

Why should I punish myself for THEIR behaviour?

The people that say they will boycott watching, even on TV, are either faux hockey fans, or they are over-the-top stupid.

So you will be denying yourself your favorite sport and meanwhile those players and owners will continue to rake in millions and live the good life. Your little monk-like self flagellation will go unnoticed and be irrelevant.

And the very same people that crowed the about the poor support workers and pubs suffering are now the same people that want to make those workers suffer for the rest of the season. Nice.

Oh... You are scum. Don't even try to deny it. Small minded people like you are the only ones who think their emotional addiction to watching rich people run around on a sheet of ice in pretty colours is more important than the life of a human being who is literally burning to death voluntarily on behalf of a much more valuable way of life than your own.

I don't expect you to have a clue, but this is more exposition than it is advice, since I don't think you're worth my advice in any way. You look like the kind of person who smokes a pack every day and gets hammered on weekends because you claim to be just to weak for anything else, and justify it by thinking the general populace is just the same as you. The fact that you see not watching hockey as punishment is merely proof if this. Only losers pull the "not a real hockey fan" card. If being a "real" hockey fan makes me like you, I do not want to be any sort of hockey fan. If someone comes up with proof that any of the opinions you express in this post are prerequisites to being a "real" hockey fan, I will remove myself from these boards and never return, never watch another hockey game of any sort again, and never voluntarily perceive any hockey-related media for the rest of my life.

Nice.

#103 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:17 PM

However, I have no beef with the players; I am disgusted by the unprofessional behaviour of the ownership who should have more business sense.

The players are just as much at fault for the lockout as the owners are.

The rich arguing with the richer over how much richer they can get.

#104 Stefan

Stefan

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

I'm going to buy double the merch to protest your boycott
I'm stoked it's back. Have fun not watching the greatest sport in the world, I know I'll have a blast watching the opening game.

gallery_9059_470_12899.jpg

(1 Peter 2:18)

Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse.

#105 ronthecivil

ronthecivil

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,368 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:22 PM

Have you had any contact with your ticket rep?

I really dont see anything you're asking for as overly outrageous.

Does it lessen the sting of the lockout making the assumption that your own owner most likely didnt want the lockout either?

Not yet but once they have the season figured out I will still owe some money for the tickets (I would be mostly paid up though) so I am sure I will be hearing from them.

I don't really care if the owner was for or against it it's how they treat me afterwords that matters.

#106 ronthecivil

ronthecivil

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,368 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

I'm going to buy double the merch to protest your boycott
I'm stoked it's back. Have fun not watching the greatest sport in the world, I know I'll have a blast watching the opening game.

You go ahead and do that.

Heck, take all your money, put it in a pile, and light it on fire for all I care. I will be doing the same thing with my opening night tickets.

#107 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

There's still commercials. But the way it works is it picks up the feed from usually the home team. So for example if the game is in Pittsburg you would have the Pittsburg TV crew and a bunch of commercials from Pittsburg.

Oh ok, thanks.

I was thinking about getting it last year, before the lockout...

Maybe another year.

#108 King Heffy

King Heffy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,006 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

The players are just as much at fault for the lockout as the owners are.

The rich arguing with the richer over how much richer they can get.

Players are not businessmen and are mostly advised by professionals. Owners offered ludicrous offers, rejected offers via voice mail, and refused to negotiate with the players' legally apponted counsel. This despite the fact that they have comprehensive experience in business and should know better.

Edited by Number14, 07 January 2013 - 09:32 PM.

CMc20QE.gif

Put Gino in the ROH

#109 skolozsy2

skolozsy2

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:55 PM

Not yet but once they have the season figured out I will still owe some money for the tickets (I would be mostly paid up though) so I am sure I will be hearing from them.

I don't really care if the owner was for or against it it's how they treat me afterwords that matters.

I can understand what you're saying, and I really dont disagree with your perspective of your situation with your owner. In your situation, my reasoning may be the same as yours. But honestly, I have been happy with my treatment from my ownership.

If you were receiving gifts and stuff consistently from ownership prior to the lockout....would your attitude be different?

#110 kilgore

kilgore

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,779 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:56 AM

Ever consider that maybe some people want to shun the league because they disagree with how they operate more than they want to watch the games?
Also, calling people stupid who don't think the same way as yourself? Who do you think looks more stupid with that kind of comment?

Its not about punishing yourself, dunno why some of you keep saying that.. Many people are pissed and aren't willing to just roll over now that hockey is back.. that to me makes more sense than just being complacent over this entire fiasco and pretending like nothing happened.

I don't really care if my boycott of the league makes any difference to anyone other than myself, it still comes down to principle... just like walmart or mcdonalds, I disagree with what they are doing and refuse to support them in any way I can.. what effect it has on them actually doesn't really matter to me.. Id sooner give up the nhl for a season even if it means missing out on my team.. there are plenty things better and more important to focus on than hockey.. I have a feeling the NHL and its players will find that out here.

Ok I apologize for only giving a choice of stupid or a faux fan. There is a third option: The one with emotional and anger issues. Those that will feel better if they stomp their feet for a while. It makes as much sense as being angry about the rain though. Make no mistake, I'm angry too, but until the fans have a voice in the private business of the NHL, which is never, there ain't nothin I can do about it.

The players and fans were locked out when the owners wanted a bigger slice. Of course the players balked. For someone who sounds so principled, wouldn't you stand up to having your income reduced just so your boss could make more? No man would put up with that. And then the owners dragged it out purposely in order to break the union. But that didn't work so in the end they could have just negotiated this tweek to the CBA last Summer. So I blame a few of the owners and Bettman who shared their old school philosophies and misguided strategy.

So if I boycott who will I be hurting? Lets go down the list from the most affected to the least. Which coincidently also falls in line conversely with who is more to blame.

- Firstly the most hurt would be pub workers and the vendors and stadium workers. No fault but most affected.

- Then the next up the ladder would be the players and team. Less fan money could theoretically mean less money to spend on players to improve the team. So I would be helping create a disadvantage for Vancouvers team.

- And the next rung would be the owner. Firstly I don't think Aqualini was a hard liner on the lock out but even if he was, any boycott would affect him the least, as he has other income sources, and can even write off loss in revenue with his creative accountants. So it won't effect him much.

- And finally the Detested One, Bettman himself. The one who deserves the hit the most. He doesn't give a Florida rat what you do, and nothing you or I do here will effect his position or attitude.

It happened. Like the rain. Only now it is sunny in Hockey Land. I'm putting my umbrella away, taking off my boots and grabbing a brewsky, kicking back and watching Canucks hockey.

30rw2li.jpg   ..................... Put Gino in the Ring of Honour!  .......................  2hg788l.jpg

#111 Baggins

Baggins

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,442 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:21 AM

I am so sick of this bad attitude that customers don't matter. Wake up and smell the coffee.
Let me turn this around on you. Business don't have entitlements to function. Welcome to the real world. No customers, no income, no business. Some businesses thrive. Some die. Stop listening to your customers they will go elsewhere.
Tick them off enough, they will find other companies to go to. There's a lot of stores I won't buy from. Will that make a huge difference? Maybe short term no. But long term it will.

The NHL formed from the ashes of the NHA. Some of the teams are from the WHA era. In the NFL there's a lot of teams from the merger from the NFL and AFL. The NHL if it want's to make good money has to stop treating it's customers like crap.

I say do what you want. You've got season's tickets? Fine. You buy merchandise, also fine. I'm not going to a game, or buying merchandise this year. That's my way of letting my voice be heard.

The first wrong assumption is that individuals don't matter. They do.
Individuals, lead to small groups. Small groups lead to larger groups. Larger groups turn into a majority. If enough people get sick of the NHL, they will turn to other pursuits. Look at Boxing. Boxing used to be a major sport in North America. You would have reporters in the newspapers and TV following it. There was fights on TV every weekend. Now you hardly hear anyone talk about it. I'm sure it's making a fraction of the revenue it used to make. Why did this happen? The promoters were too busy wanting to make money, instead of providing good matches, and keeping the sport going. I don't want to see the NHL turn into boxing. It's already pretty much not relevant in the US. Canadians are what's providing majority of the revenue.

Comparing the strike to teachers? Apples and oranges. We're not talking about classroom sizes, or education. We're talking two sides fighting over how much of the pie they get. Or more like two kids fighting in a sandbox.

End rant.

I hate to break it to you but every strike/lockout is about how much pie.

You are right that comparing a teacher or transit strike to an entertainment strike/lockout is apples and oranges. Their work stoppage affects far more people financially than an entertainment strike.

I liken all this whining that the NHL owes you something to the child that has had his favorite toy taken away for a while. He may not like it, nor can he do anything about it, but in the end it really cost him nothing. He'll simply go on and find something else to play with until his favorite toy is returned.

The closest parallel in my post was the TV writers strike. No new TV episodes mid-season and the season length was shortened as a result. I don't recall anybody saying the networks owed them for the strike. We simply found other things to entertain ourselves. Just as I did without NHL hockey this time around. It cost me nothing and I found other things to occupy my time.

Here's my advise: If the lockout cost you nothing grow up and quit crying about it. Welcome to the real world where labor disputes happen.

HiromiOshimaB.gif

#112 King Heffy

King Heffy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,006 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:15 AM

Here's my advise: If the lockout cost you nothing grow up and quit crying about it. Welcome to the real world where labor disputes happen.

It's not the fact that there was a dispute that bothers me, it's the gross unprofessionalism to a borderline criminal extend that the NHL exhibited. Billionaires who can't handle a guy being in the room to close a deal? I think it's obvious who really needs to grow up here.

CMc20QE.gif

Put Gino in the ROH

#113 kilgore

kilgore

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,779 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:27 AM

Oh... You are scum. Don't even try to deny it. Small minded people like you are the only ones who think their emotional addiction to watching rich people run around on a sheet of ice in pretty colours is more important than the life of a human being who is literally burning to death voluntarily on behalf of a much more valuable way of life than your own.

I don't expect you to have a clue, but this is more exposition than it is advice, since I don't think you're worth my advice in any way. You look like the kind of person who smokes a pack every day and gets hammered on weekends because you claim to be just to weak for anything else, and justify it by thinking the general populace is just the same as you. The fact that you see not watching hockey as punishment is merely proof if this. Only losers pull the "not a real hockey fan" card. If being a "real" hockey fan makes me like you, I do not want to be any sort of hockey fan. If someone comes up with proof that any of the opinions you express in this post are prerequisites to being a "real" hockey fan, I will remove myself from these boards and never return, never watch another hockey game of any sort again, and never voluntarily perceive any hockey-related media for the rest of my life.

Nice.

Wow, so watching hockey is an "emotional addiction..watching rich people run around on a sheet of ice in pretty colours"
And I think that's more important than.......burning...death.....what?
Ok I see the problem, my equating someone voluntarily not watching hockey as "self flagellation" got you thinking I was dissing the Buddhist monks that light themselves on fire in Burma? Is that about right?

Firstly flagellation is not burning, its whipping, and I was thinking more on the lines of Catholic monks. And secondly, I never said my hockey addiction (!) was more important than anything else and that includes watching someone whip themselves. Although that would be entertaining.

"If being a "real" hockey fan makes me like you," (someone who just wants to watch a darn hockey game).." I do not want to be any sort of hockey fan." (okay......)

30rw2li.jpg   ..................... Put Gino in the Ring of Honour!  .......................  2hg788l.jpg

#114 Baggins

Baggins

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,442 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:41 AM

It's not the fact that there was a dispute that bothers me, it's the gross unprofessionalism to a borderline criminal extend that the NHL exhibited. Billionaires who can't handle a guy being in the room to close a deal? I think it's obvious who really needs to grow up here.

Really not sure what you're talking about. Gross unprofessionalism? Borderline criminal? What does "a guy in the room" have to do with you?

HiromiOshimaB.gif

#115 Bodee

Bodee

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,257 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:00 AM

It would be hard to boycott the Canucks in any way if I lived over in BC. I don't see any greedy players in their organisation, I don't see a stingy ownership or any disrespect for the fans.

I see the opposite. I love the organisation and the players relationship with the Community, their charity work and their efforts on Mindcheck, visiting sick children and generally trying to give back something to the people of BC.

There is no doubt there are greedy people/players, agents etc in the sport but I don't happen to believe they exist in the Canucks. So I would be more than happy to keep buying their merchandise, their tickets or their jerseys. I know some of the revenue finds it's way back to the NHL but I would try my best to be selective.

I am at a disadvantage over here in that I must buy NHL Gamecenter Live if I want to watch Canucks games live. I'm not going to deny myself that pleasure just to spite the NHL. Life is too short.............especially if you are already in your sixties. :rolleyes:
Kevin.jpg

#116 canuckniforlife

canuckniforlife

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:24 AM

Oh CDC how I have missed you. Heads up if you're boycotting anything NHL related please look in the top left corner of this website it claims we are on a NHL.com network......Good to be back GO CANUCKS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#117 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,535 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:43 AM

Oh CDC how I have missed you. Heads up if you're boycotting anything NHL related please look in the top left corner of this website it claims we are on a NHL.com network......Good to be back GO CANUCKS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i'm not one of the protesters (quite the opposite) but:
Posted Image

Edited by avelanch, 08 January 2013 - 11:43 AM.

#118 canuckniforlife

canuckniforlife

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:58 AM

I said CLAIMS not are. That's ok I still missed you CDC. Good to be back.Edit: My bad I should've put claims in quotations in my original post.

Edited by canuckniforlife, 08 January 2013 - 11:59 AM.

#119 grandmaster

grandmaster

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:07 PM

I think you need to grow up. There are always 2 sides and you obviously don't want to give any blame to the players because you are too much of a fan boy.

Favorite all time Canuck: Bertuzzi 2002-2003 season
Most clutch all time Canuck: Linden 1994 Stanley Cup Playoffs
Most exciting all time Canuck: Pavel Bure 90's

#120 King Heffy

King Heffy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,006 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:34 PM

Really not sure what you're talking about. Gross unprofessionalism? Borderline criminal? What does "a guy in the room" have to do with you?

Rejecting an offer via voice mail in the middle of another side's press conference is ludicrous. Refusing to negotiate unless Fehr is not around is illegal according to labour law. Regardless, I expect more business professionalism out of the side that can reasonably be expected to have some. The players aren't expected to be good at negotiating; that's why they have agents do their contracts for them.

Extremely long labour stoppages should not be the first recourse whenever a CBA has expired.

CMc20QE.gif

Put Gino in the ROH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.