Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Analyst

Finally finished my son's (Canucks) nursery!

62 posts in this topic

Your son would make a good Canuck; his jersey's hanging up in the rafters and he hasn't won a Cup.

:bigblush:

Nice, and congrats!

I guess alternating blue and green spindles on the crib would have been a little much? :towel:

That look nice! You should throw a Canucks pilliow on the bed along with a stuffed Fin. =)

Your son would make a good Canuck; his jersey's hanging up in the rafters and he hasn't won a Cup.

:bigblush:

So when your wife said clowns or ducks, all you heard was Canucks?

Seriously though, good work. I'm sure he'll be cheering for the team in no time. ::D

That's fabulous, KT!! Well done and congratulations on the impending arrival! Life as you know it is about to change......drastically and wonderfully! ::D

That is sweet...lucky child you have (arriving - congratulations). Can I move in?

That looks so awesome, but if he one day turns into a flames fan you know its just to rebel!

For some reason I can't see the pics but I'm going go ahead and say good job. Does anyone know why I get the litte red X's once in a while?

Wow thats awesome! Great job!! :D I like the name you chose too :D Congratulations on your baby btw! :D

GO Canucks GO!