Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DhillonCanuck

Awkward Tanev Interview

60 posts in this topic

Did anyone notice Kesler and the rest of the boys photo/video bombing the interview at the start?

From the post-game interviews as well.. has anyone else ever noticed that Hansen gets tired doing interviews? He really needs to slow down and breathe more lol.

• i love how the boys reacted to Tanev's first. clearly he's a soft-spoken but likeable guy in the room, and we have a very close, tight-knit group of guys wearing the whale who have lots of fun winning. great to see this level of camaraderie and joy

I don't think the Tan Man is awkward. He seems like a really mellow guy who is a bit shy when it comes to attention. So maybe just a bit nervous.

Nothing awkward about that :) Just Tanev being humble and focused. LOVE IT ! GO NUCKS!

I always feel akward myself when Tanev gets interviewed because he has so little to say. I feel the akwardness of the reporter who asks questions and gets short answers of a couple of words for each one lol. Its like uh yeah uh it was great, it was fun.

Great celebration after the goal to...

Atta boy Chris; Hot Dang! (and well deserved!!!)

:towel::bigblush::towel:

That was awkward? Hmmm, I thought it was one of the better hockey player interviews. Most players seem like they have adhd or something, he was paying attention and seemed like how he plays, calm, cool, and collective. So happy for the guy, huge goal, huge win! 2 points baby!

The video hockeyville posted was NOT the whole interview. The live interview didn't show highlights near the end, it was all Tanev. And it went on for another 10 or so seconds after this one cut off, with Chris just staring at the camera

Hmmm, I didn't notice the awkwardeness at all really. Maybe a little nervous.

If anyone would care to read my post a couple up from this one, the awkward part is not in the version hockeyville posted.