The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Kassassin" Trademarked - Kass needs new nickname

poetica

matt definitly deserves that name he fights way more and would probably dust zach ... i remember the day the trade went down and everyone in this site was saying how much of a killer zach was and posting videos of him in jrs and they were all matt kassian fights people were posting.

matt definitly deserves that name he fights way more and would probably dust zach ... i remember the day the trade went down and everyone in this site was saying how much of a killer zach was and posting videos of him in jrs and they were all matt kassian fights people were posting.

How about Kassius? Change the "C" with a "K"...

Description: "Cassius is depicted as one of the first people who wants Julius Caesar dead. He is one of the figures who devised the plot for Caesar's death, and also acted as one of the assassins. The real Cassius was also one of the main players in the death of Caesar."

Now, I'm not condoning such violence, but the image of Kassian as a hired gun (i.e., a power forward, acting as deterrent to other team's pugilistic liberties with the likes of the Sedins, Raymond, Schroeder) sort of fits.

As well, one of the most notable historic figures is Cassius Clay (AKA, Mohammed Ali), who many, including myself, believe to be the greatest heavyweight champion of all time...I'm sure Eager Beaver Ben would agree that the name is appropos for our man Zack.

For the record, I also like Kassquatch...especially with the picture of him that's gone viral since Leno showed it; Kass does look beastly in that shot.

Archived