Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

allkill326

[PDT] Canucks 1 - Preds 0 - FINAL

149 posts in this topic

Trap hockey is soooo god damn boring. SO BORING

Turn around game for the season. We finally played defence for a change. Maybe now we can get hyped for a game and still play solidly defensively. That was a 60 minute practice to remind of us of why this team is good.

Congrats on the win guys,Oh,well the preds can't win them all,Off to the Joe the preds go to play the wing tomorrow night

The defense really strapped down when Bieksa got injured.

Shows how good we are when we need to be.

Overall good game, I didn't see the first period so I can't comment on that.

I liked the part where Nashville just started dropping their sticks and CDC got mad at Burrows. That was fun.

Also, Nashville's trap game is a cancerous ulcer on hockey.

I think you mean PGT...not to be a dick or anything.

Well, I got the score reversed which is a good thing, but I'm still concerned with our lack of offence. Really relying on our goalies.

Congrats Dale on your 1st of the season!

The defence was great tonight and PK won us the game, so solid right in front of Luongo.

Top line was buzzing, created plenty of good chances against the stingy Predator defensive system which was nice to see. Our 2nd line wasn't really very good apart from a few chances off the rush. Schroeder and Raymond created shots and chances on just about every shift they've played together and obviously our 4th line won us the game. First star has to be Lapierre, he was flying all night, gets a great assist and wasted a solid 30 seconds of PP time at the end of the game with some great forechecking against 3 Predators.

Luongo is proving why he should be this team's starter. It's not even close anymore who this team's better goaltender is, say what you want about Schneider having good stats last season, Luongo is blowing those numbers out of the water. 5-0-3 with 2 shutouts and a GAA of what will be below 1.50 with a rediculous save percentage. He had a couple of high quality chances in this one and stoned them all, we're watching Luongo play better than he ever has in his career and it's fun to watch.

Weise first goal of the year is a game winner and he is not expected to score much ha!

The defense really strapped down when Bieksa got injured.

Shows how good we are when we need to be.

Overall good game, I didn't see the first period so I can't comment on that.

We out defended the defence oriented Preds! always a good sign! Boring but a good sign. Hope Bieks is ok