The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PDT] Canucks 1 - Preds 0 - FINAL

allkill326

I wont downplay Luongo's shutout, they hardly ever come easy and we dont win in reg time without it. On the other hand, 23 shots isn't that much and the Preds aren't exactly an offensive juggernaut. I guess my point is that there is merit for both arguments but not as much regarding the "ease" of Luongo's shutout tonight.

Glad we got both goalies playing great right now after both posted a game each where they both played badly and right now obviously luongo is having a vezina like season would love to see him win it. At the end of the day glad the team is back to winning 10-3-4 5th in the league i bet we would be closer to Chicago if we had kesler and booth playing to start the season. Going to be an interesting game against Detroit i know they are missing their defense but still have a quality team can't take them lightly.

look grammar cops i used periods i bet i still messed something up and i expect you guys to fix it not like i care or anything :)

Pretty dull game, but the W is nice. Great game for Lu and the D were alright tonight! Was real nice to see Weise get that game winning goal. Hardest working Nuck and he deserved the recognition.

To all the Lu/Cory 'tards: One of these guys will be traded at some point. Cheering against them or hoping for failure is really stupid. It is in the Canucks best interest that they both do well so that whoever is traded gets a good return. It's a great dilemma for this team to have two #1 goalies. We will probably never see this again. Enjoy it while it last and be thankful for a great return that one of them brings.

Real fans cheer for the TEAM.

This goalie rivalry, fueled by the fanbase, is freaky. I thought i had moved out of Montréal. It's like a bad dream, all over again.

It's Price or Halak? It's Luongo or Scnheider? I'm not kidding. People are still bringing the Halak trade, 2 years after.

Phoque it, I'm moving to Phoenix.

This goalie rivalry, fueled by the fanbase, is freaky. I thought i had moved out of Montréal. It's like a bad dream, all over again.

It's Price or Halak? It's Luongo or Scnheider? I'm not kidding. People are still bringing the Halak trade, 2 years after.

Phoque it, I'm moving to Phoenix.

Turn around game for the season. We finally played defence for a change. Maybe now we can get hyped for a game and still play solidly defensively. That was a 60 minute practice to remind of us of why this team is good.

Archived