Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan Murray

GDT- Vancouver vs. Phoenix, 2-26-13, Rogers Arena

875 posts in this topic

Just waiting for something to happen with this team... They look like they need a change.

Disagree, I think Garrison, Ballard, Tanev, exc. are just as good. They are all good passers. I think the issue is that AV just wants us to play a different style and isn't putting players in the right position for them to succeed.

why are we blaming the refs? the canucks pp has been dry

I really hope they get rid of the 4 forward 1 D-men go back to the old fashioned way 3 fwds and two Ds at the point

Ive noticed how easily the other team can out to the front of the net in our end... pathetic that no dmen are punishing guys in front of the net

Schnieder, Kesler, Booth, Garrison for Ovechkin, Bakstrom, Carlson, prospect Kuznetsov? realistic/would you do it?? just wondering

It could be AV is holding the whole team back from playing their 100% until playoffs...? I do feel that the team look like they are holding back..

It could be AV is holding the whole team back from playing their 100% until playoffs...? I do feel that the team look like they are holding back..

Surprised they didn't call it a dive when Henrik got the stick chopped out of his hands

On the second goal - he went down too early IMHO...

I think he's still not over that bug....I think if he was 100% he' be vying for a shutout right now....

Yeah I just mean like.

AV isn't putting the forwards in a position to succeed, Higgins and Hansen are great 3rd liners but they are 3rd liners and they are playing like it, they should be on the 3rd line, Booth should be on the 2nd line, and I think Kassian should aswell.

Garrison should be on the 1st PP IMO, and Ballard should be on the 2nd. I just don't understand AV. Would love to talk to him and get his explanation for certain things.

ummm no

Thats what we were sure of last year... we all said this..

boy were we wrong