The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 1 - Blue Jackets 2

lolwut?

Half way through the season. Only 25 games remain:

- 17th in league offense (8th in West conference). Calgary, Dallas, Phx and LOS ANGELES have more goals per game than Van.

They generated 12 scoring chances tonight on the WORST team in the league (normal is about 15).

- 11th in league defense (7th in West conference. Detroit and Minnesota have given up fewer goals against per game. Who the hell is playing on Detroit back end this yr? Seriously!

- 20th ranked PP.

- 18th ranked PK.

- 22nd ranked in faceoffs.

Anyone still not concerned?

And this line only played on one side of the red line tonight...

It's official now...Edler cannot be trusted. Staple his @ss to the bench or press box to send a message to him and to the team.

Forwards are not fighting hard enough for the space in front of the opposition goalie...was the same in Calgary. There were so many juicy rebounds tonight that Bobrovsky gave up, but we're either a step ahead or step behind in the area in front of the opposition goalie. No finish...too many stone hands up front right now.

Tanev played his worst game tonight...he was weak on the puck and made more weak-assed passes than he's made all season. He looked like a boy playing against men at times tonight.

Canucks deserved better outcome tonight, but what do you expect when no one goes to the net (other than Booth) and we have zero finish?

Drastic changes at times like this are counter productive...can't let emotion take over rational thought, but a move like moving Edler to the press box for a couple of games should give him time to think about getting his $h!t together.

wooooooo! NUCKS ARE LOSING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

FIRE AV WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I AM HAPPY BECAUSE THE NUCKS ARE LOSING!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

I CAN NOW MAKE SOME PS3 TRADES WOOOOOOOOOOO!

YAAA! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN YAAAAAAAAAAAAA

thats the typical canucks fan right there

its how they are losing now not the fact they are losing

you're happy they're playing like crap bc you feel vindicated for being a moron? wow

some fan...go back to preschool

wooooooo! NUCKS ARE LOSING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

FIRE AV WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I AM HAPPY BECAUSE THE NUCKS ARE LOSING!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

I CAN NOW MAKE SOME PS3 TRADES WOOOOOOOOOOO!

YAAA! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN YAAAAAAAAAAAAA

thats the typical canucks fan right there

Can t believe Gillis has not succeeded to trade Lu to Florida.

Every game the goalies get pulled.

Theodore is hurt.

And Lu wants to go to Florida.

This smells a buy out!!

And last but not least I think Vigneault s message not going thru anymore..No new material to coaching.

Have heard that he has no intention to put Lu back in nets for the rest of the year!!

Archived