The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver vs Columbus

The Magician

As much as i'm glad they won, how does that Raymond goal count? I though there had to be continuous forward momentum? He completely stopped, spinned and netted it? Maybe i should just be quiet and thankful we were lucky ....FOR ONCE?

It's not a goalie controversey. It's just what I've noticed. There's certain posters who will go crazy in games where Schneider is playing praising and defending and posting regularly, or alternatively when Luongo plays bad. But if Luongo plays good, suddenly these posters disappear and won't even post anything.

Goalie controversey would be more like.. "So.. Schneider fans who said neither goalie would win with the way the team was playing.... :bigblush: "

People keep saying we should be happy with the win against the CBJ tonight coz the CBJ was playing good lately....give me a break, they are still just the CBJ after all! If you can only squeeze one goal pass the CBJ team when you are on a 4 games losing streak, your team is really in some trouble. It is not like we just forceed the Pens or the Hawks into overtime and beat them in a shoot out, it is the CBJ that we just beat in the SO! CBJ!

Archived