Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pasific Coluseum

Prove To Me Sestito Isn't Hordichuk

78 posts in this topic

How are these 2 players any different? Both are fighters who get miniscule minutes and score once in a blue moon. The Hordichuk experiment was a failure and it's obvious Sestito hasn't worked out here hence the reason Flyers waived him.

Name me some dissimilarities because quite honestly I can't name one!

Only thing keeping him here is injuries

When we get healthy he will be sent on waivers....it wouldn't be the worse thing in the world if gets claimed

Sestito isnt harming the team defensively. The 4th line today actually played a lot in the offensive zone. Which is all you can ask.

The difference is Tom Sestito is 25 and could still be groomed into something more than a complete goon; Hordi was a goon when he got here.

Sestito has been a good 4th liner for the canucks and not a liability on the ice

He actually hits and the other teams feel it when he does. Drops the gloves when he needs to. Even if he doesn't score, he is playing physical and keeping the puck in the other teams zone. What more do expect from a fourth liner?

Yeah I am disappointed that Sestito hasn't turned into a top six power forward. He needs time to adjust but he has been fine and I like his game. Him and Weise literally give this team a one two punch. This team has now become a lot tougher. He's been a good pick up so far.

his sheer size alone intimidates the other team, did you see Clifford and Fraser try and push him in a little scrum and Sestito just looked at them and both skated away.

Yeah I am disappointed that Sestito hasn't turned into a top six power forward. He needs time to adjust but he has been fine and I like his game. Him and Weise literally give this team a one two punch. This team has now become a lot tougher. He's been a good pick up so far.

Don't try spinning this bs; everyone here wanted bigger bodies.