The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks not done talking...yet..

I'm kind of bummed we didn't acquire any more players (depth role players like i.e Torres and a depth defenseman), but if everyone plays to their potential I think we have something here.

Healthy

Sedin Sedin Kassian/Jensen

Burrows Roy Kesler

Raymond Schroeder Hansen

Higgins Lapierre Pinizzotto/Kassian

Hamhuis Edler

Bieksa Garrison

Ballard Tanev

Schneider

Luongo

I'm kind of bummed we didn't acquire any more players (depth role players like i.e Torres and a depth defenseman), but if everyone plays to their potential I think we have something here.

Healthy

Sedin Sedin Kassian/Jensen

Burrows Roy Kesler

Raymond Schroeder Hansen

Higgins Lapierre Pinizzotto/Kassian

Hamhuis Edler

Bieksa Garrison

Ballard Tanev

Schneider

Luongo

With Mike Green & Ribeiro we still has a chance at the Cup this year. As of right now I don't see us going very far. I mean look at the Hawks. Look at the Pens. Without some crazy lucky bounces, what chances do we got?

That's my favourite pick-up line....

Want to go back to my place and play just the tip? Works every time.

/ CDC is just a bitch fest.... the deals aren't even all announced yet... people rush to judgement immediately. I'm glad Lou is still here if we did in fact pick up a couple more pieces. Keeping Lou and adding would count as ALL In to me.

not surprised that luongo stays.

toronto just won't give up their assets for luongo. they want a deal heavily in their favor. i say. go screw yourselves with scrivens and reimer. let's see just how far you go in the postseason. lol.

i'm hoping that a deal can be made during the summer. but that's going to be an extremely busy few months for gillis. no fishing for you, mike, this year!

if this team is gilman's idea of "we're going all in" - then he's either a fool, or he's disillusioned. this team isn't going anywhere this year. and we've got a rental - for what? first round of the playoffs? LOL. ok. good luck.

gillis and management should be heavily criticized. they deserve it.

Bottom line is that when you sign a megacontract like that, you need to be willing to honour it for at least a few years.

imho The contract was signed just so we can make the finals. It worked. But you can forget about doing it again with this core group, barring a miracle.

We have peaked and now are in the denial stage. Or rather, prayer stage. "Oh please, KeslerGod! Lead us to the promised land!"

Archived