The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at St. Louis Blues

Otis

Anyone think that if Luu starts tonight Cory is still not fully recovered from sickness? Think about it, he probably was no longer contagious by the Avalanche game, maybe he was still feeling the effects then and now? (hence the not as normally brilliant performance on Saturday)

Honestly I don't think the flu could be an issue at all. He's had it on april 10th wwhen Lui played the flames.

It is now april 16th... a professional athlete would have recovered and be 100% by now. The canucks have amazing nutritionists and doctors... there is no reason for a player to take 6 days to recover from a flu. Unless its extremely bad, but he didn't seem sick vs the avs

Wow you are delusional, I am a Luongo lover and am proud to admit it, but there would have to be a better reason then playing great for him starting both games. All but one set of back to backs this year the team rotated goalies. The one time that Cory started both he had a shutout in the first one. I feel that a goalie should only start both back to backs if they get a shutout in the first game.

Damn, I feel for Cory... He's gonna be playing with a heavy heart tonight, expect him to play really well...

That being said, Lu should definitely get atleast 2 of the remaining games... we need both goalies to be ready for the playoffs... I know Luongo came in after sitting for 11 games and played really well but it'll be a completely different atmosphere in the playoffs... we're gonna need them both to be sharp and ready to go...

Archived