The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kesler 2.0 ?

Van40

I really want to believe the Kesler we saw in the Predators series is going to show up. Hes completely healthy (hard to believe) and ready to explode. His presence in the lineup is more than enough but Kes firing on all cylinders is hard to stop. What kesler will show up? What do you guys think?

(side note: Has anyone found Mason Raymond?)

I don't find it hard to believe. If Kesler or Bieksa were not ready to play, they would of been sat vs. Oilers.

I'm hoping we get Tanev back soon. As for Booth, I could care less.

How many players are injured atm besides Tanev, Booth?

Booth plays a physical game and takes the puck to the net. Mason Raymond spins and falls and disappears in the playoffs.

Both players are overpaid but Booth on the 3rd line is a better fit than Mason Raymond. Unless Raymond actually puts up points, hes useless. Booth may not score but he provides the intangibles.

Kesler when healthy is truly an effective player. Utterly useless when he's playing injured. Example is Boston and L.A last year. He just wasn't as quick when exploding his stride and not as physical. Besides blaming the Hamhius injury , I blame the fact Kesler was hurt for not winning the cup. If he was fully healthy, he would have been as equally effective and Patrice Bergeron. He would have reaked Havoc on the Boston Bruins. I really hope he is not injured, and fully 100% or else, it will be a downfall for the team.

Archived