The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo starts tomorrow

canuckbeliever

Pipe Bomb:

Yes they are but they take a beating especially in playoffs and teams know this, so they continue to beat on the Sedins because if they do that they have a really good chance at shutting them down. If the Sedins had a Bertuzzi like player to take the pressure off them they would be able to have better success in the playoffs and other teams wouldn't be going after them as much. Yes the Sedins can play with anyone because they are that good, but what they need is that big power foward who can go to the net and take away that oppostions best D, but they don't have that type of player, so the Sedins will continue to take a beating instead.

There are 2 Sedins, we not talking just one guy like Henrik needs a scoring winger, he has that. Now 2 guys need 1 guy for both of them? Sorry man, Sedins are top players and there's 2 and your excuse is they never had a power forward to play with? This is a new excuse I never heard "2 sedins need a power forawrd to play with, so it's not their fault they don't produce" lol

how? All I remember is GM made initial offer and Lu took it. No negotiation and Lu didn't hold out until he got this deal like Doughty or Subban for example.

And again bad management, you saying the agent made MG do it with a gun to his head and Gillis just did what the agent said? lol ok

Luongo was good enough to win last night

although 4 goals is a lot to ask any team to score against Neimi, I would say any 2 of the 3 were lucky bounces.

As long as our defense plays good he will be fine.

Getter done Bob

Kesler can't set anyone up he doesn't deserve to be the 2nd line center that is what Roy is for, at least he can actually set people up. They don't have an excuse, they just haven't been given the player which would bring out even the better in them and that's sad, their careers could be even better if they had that type of player, just saying.

John Cena lol give your head a shake the guys a baby bum, the whole new era of wrestling is a joke to many softies and quitters. Stone Cold Steve Austin the Rattlesnake no one better, best bad a** to ever be in the wwe.

"8) his anxiety attack versus chicago 2 years ago"

What anxiety attack are you talking about? I do remember him cramping up due to dehydration, but must have forgot about this attack you mention.

Archived