The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Most disliked Shark so far?

Canuckler87

I don't actually dislike any of the Sharks, in fact I'm more inclined to dislike a number of Canucks based upon their play and lack of effort.

This is about as uninspired as I've ever seen this team, and it's a slap in the face to players like Kesler, Hansen, Corrado, Garrison, Lapierre and Luongo who show up to play.

Sedins, Burrows, Roy, Raymond, Kassian, Higgins have all been disappointing.

It's a problem when Dale Weise is more motivated and inspired than your entire first line.

The only positive I can take from this is, if present trends continue then changes WILL be made and hopefully done right and not half assed this time.

Couture Mainly because anytime he feels he's been done wrong he just looks at a ref and seems to get a call. I swear the refs don't even know what happened then they see Couture looking at them with his big ass ???? teeth and they are like penalty!

I don't really mind the Sharks. They play a similar game to the Canucks and are pretty clean. I don't see a whole lot of dirty checks or stick work that we have seen against other teams in the playoffs.

Agreed. Well maybe Burrish because of the history there but that's about it.

The core of this team has gone through years of disappointment, adversity, and questions about their character as well. If they go on to win our series, I'll probably jump on the Shark bandwagon. I'd love to see Big Joe, Marleau, Pavelski, and Boyle win a cup.

I don't actually dislike any of the Sharks, in fact I'm more inclined to dislike a number of Canucks based upon their play and lack of effort.

This is about as uninspired as I've ever seen this team, and it's a slap in the face to players like Kesler, Hansen, Corrado, Garrison, Lapierre and Luongo who show up to play.

Sedins, Burrows, Roy, Raymond, Kassian, Higgins have all been disappointing.

It's a problem when Dale Weise is more motivated and inspired than your entire first line.

The only positive I can take from this is, if present trends continue then changes WILL be made and hopefully done right and not half assed this time.

Archived