Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strombone1

[PGT] Canucks vs Sharks - Game 3

573 posts in this topic

i bet next year shutout streak ends. I bet fans start boycotting games and merchandise. Cant help it with this biased officiating.

Im never going to a game too expensive ill go to a wwf event any day of the week.

I hope our fans send nhl a message we are taken for granted.

Some might see this as being cursed as a team but if u dig into the stats you probably will see another story.

Fire Av. Fire Gillis. Rebuild the team.

EDIT: Oh also, F|_|CK YOU SCHNEIDER

Bye Bye hope this team has a major shake up starting with Gillis, AV, Sedins, Edler, one of the goalies (I'll say schneider),

I'm excited to see what is going to happen

5chneider on cinco de mayo

too many fans on here underestimate the pressure to play in playoffs. cory's first start as a starter, total fail.

recall how long it took lui to get back the 2nd round? he learned it the hard way 3 times vs dux and hawks.

can't bank on cory for the long term without seeing more. i dont think trading lui in the off season is a good idea. go with the guy you know.

Maaannn, that was a lot of penalties... One of the worst games I've seen all year...

Canucks can't do anything right.. and when they actually do something right, AV screws it all up.. Hopefully this will all be over soon

I think Luongo may have won his job back in this series like Schneider won it in the LA series. One needs to go Schneider for a top 10 pick please. Oh and AV and MG need to go, they needed to go last year but now for sure.

It's time to fire av.... And luongo should've played tonight he's been on fire and rumour was Schneider still wasn't 100%

Great show of heart and skill. Have to be so proud of how the boys fought and clawed. The punishment they laid out when the game got out of hand was so nice to see.

Oops. That was the Montreal vs Ottawa game.

Purely embarrassing. Pathetic goaltending. The absolute worst I have seen ever. The team in front of him sucked too.