The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks vs Sharks - Game 3

Strombone1

i bet next year shutout streak ends. I bet fans start boycotting games and merchandise. Cant help it with this biased officiating.

Im never going to a game too expensive ill go to a wwf event any day of the week.

I hope our fans send nhl a message we are taken for granted.

Some might see this as being cursed as a team but if u dig into the stats you probably will see another story.

Another terrible Move by AV. Luongo has been a rock in the net but instead decides to play Schnieder who hasn't played in 13 games. Doesn't make sense, the season can't end fast enough so he can get fired.

I can't believe AV.

No Ballard or Schroder. No Garrison on the 1st unit PP. Putting in Schneider who is ice cold when Lu is playing great.

Major changes need to happen

5chneider on cinco de mayo

too many fans on here underestimate the pressure to play in playoffs. cory's first start as a starter, total fail.

recall how long it took lui to get back the 2nd round? he learned it the hard way 3 times vs dux and hawks.

can't bank on cory for the long term without seeing more. i dont think trading lui in the off season is a good idea. go with the guy you know.

Maaannn, that was a lot of penalties... One of the worst games I've seen all year...

Canucks can't do anything right.. and when they actually do something right, AV screws it all up.. Hopefully this will all be over soon

Great show of heart and skill. Have to be so proud of how the boys fought and clawed. The punishment they laid out when the game got out of hand was so nice to see.

Oops. That was the Montreal vs Ottawa game.

Purely embarrassing. Pathetic goaltending. The absolute worst I have seen ever. The team in front of him sucked too.

finally getting my wish to have av fired~

av dug his own grave by putting in a cold goalie who wasn't ready.. and all the lu bashers can finally shut up.. it doesn't matter who is in net. the problem aint goaltending but the damn freaking system and the whole team that plays in front of the net. you can have hasek, brodeur and roy in their prime in net and still lose.

Archived