The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks vs Sharks - Game 3

Strombone1

Sorry but the world isn't gonna be so one-dimensional. Bieksa hasn't had a great season himself but he's still nursing a groin injury that has only gotten to this point due to stupidity in refusing to rest a la Kesler. And it's important to factor in how Bieksa makes this team COHESIVE rather than only looking at his individual achievements. It's also trade suicide when you trade away a defenceman that hasn't been a liability perse, but is clearly not performing up to standards. No one will want to come to your team. Agents will keep their players away from this team like the plague.

anyone notice how the boys in blue have been called for some pretty questionable penalties regarding cross checking against the Sharks when its one cross check but when I flip the channel to the Sens/Canadiens game, I see three or four vicious cross checks from behind that are not getting called? Why is one series different from the other? And on that note what about that stupid Couture puck toss, is that not a penalty??

HOCKEYGOD7 says...the truth must come out..you just cannot coach like that in playoffs..how do you put an effort like that when you work hard all season to get in..the difference is the sharks are mentally tougher and we have players that are getting out smart and half of them are frustrated..you need to do what ottawa is doing to the habs..if you cant get them to tangle then you make a big clean hit on a player..i would have attacked the rookie d man irwin..if the twins or kessler cant beat that shark pairing then they are not good enuff..not enuff smart hockey..where are all the carahcter plays im use to seeing with canucks..they have no identity but a team that cant score... you need to score on 4 on three

I was too pissed off to come on here earlier. I've cooled off now.

You know, I'm not even going to try to describe how embarassing and disappointing this team is. FFS the Maple Leafs, Islanders, and the Wild have won again a game this post season. How did they do it?, with consistant hard work throughout their lineup for a full 60 minute game.

It's clear this team needs an overhaul. The Sedins have one year left on their contract, and after that we should bid them a fond farewell. Explore the idea of trading them at next seasons trade deadline. They had a good run, but they can't carry this team anymore.

I have no idea if or how Gillis will be able to trade Luongo, might just have to give him away to recoup his cap hit. At this point I hope they can at least acquire a lone 2013 or'14 first round pick for him.

Damb it looks like this team is about to drift back into the dark-ages of mediocrity.

Anyway, one more loss and the Canucks and their fans will win the #fireAV Cup.

I am sorry boys and girls, but this team has peaked in the finals against Boston and has gone down hill ever since then!

You can't blame AV for the loss he plays the players he is given by the GM, except maybe not playing RL in goal.

I think MG has done a terrible job with this team, cast off players & bums no body else wants!

Sad game for the Nucks, losing faith in AV. Game 48 was poor coaching for mine. A team struggling for unity had to build on the success of game 47. To rest the stars, give Hank a comical 22secs, and then all this transpired into the blow out loss and the 12min building departure of Lu Lu.The game prior to the playoff ffs. Lu had to start today after his form games 1 and 2.

I have always struggled with the Nucks being a team of champions rather than a champion team. The Sedins as good as they are, dont seem to unify the team like they should imo. I know it was a while ago but seriously 3 guys at Luc Bourdons funeral? The conviction of the city never seems to have been quite matched by the team, just one hulking born and bred Canadian captain short imo

I will always support the Canucks

however, I kinda wished the Canucks went down like the Habs....they seemed.....uninspired

I felt like watching the first ever fight of the Karate Kid. you know he's getting killed but you are rooting for him and hope he'll KO the other guy.

Archived