The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks vs Sharks - Game 3

Strombone1

What ever happened to this great team? Edler was always so steady with a great shot, now he's completely useless and lost. Sedins used to find the holes and let accurate wrist shots go, now they don't even take shots(AT ALL). Hamhuis used to make good plays and strong hip checks, now basic plays are difficult for him? Burrows try and sneakiness around the net are gone.

Raymond and Hanson used to have blazing speed with tricky shots, now completely invisible. Obviously Bieksa and Kesler are still injured and just don't have that extra power. They can't win a face off if their life depends on it, just because of not having Manny? I'm confused, someone explain this mess i've been looking at ?

Bieksa barely even touched him. Holy man are the Sharks brutal at this and the refs are just eating it up! Power plays 23-10 in this series...6-3 in game 4 lol...I refuse to believe that the Canucks have just been that insanely more undisciplined than SJ.......

That was about as terrible of officiating I've seen in the league since the finals. The only powerplays Canucks get are off the most OBVIOUS calls (Gomez slashing a player on the bench). The sharks have had multiple hits from behind and boarding hits with no calls (also no "injuries"). But as soon as a Sharks player is hit it is an immediate call. Do the refs have the intellect of a monkey fresh off brain surgery (the answer is yes. I hope they NEVER officiate a never hockey game in their lives again).

Also the Sharks dove like bastards. Shameful. And they say we are bad.

Whenever we start to get any momentum we get a terrible 50/50 call with NO benefit of the doubt. Shameful. Shameful. Shameful.

It was almost so bad that I almost would suspect someone got payed. I'm not saying that but it was close.

Archived