The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo Tweets about Flyers

J529

HAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahahHAhahahahahahahah

Luongo is sooooooooooooo funny

Why do complete Richards such as yourself insist on putting 200 characters in a row without a space? I can't think of any better means to determine your sad level of immaturity.

Why crap on you, you ask? - because this idiotic means of posting royally screws up the forum on a smart phone. You need a Mod to give you a few days break.

Come on people!

Luo does not suck. He's the best goalie this franchise has ever had and he absolutely did not lose Game 7 for us! He kept it 0-1 through half the game and his team failed to score even once. And he got 2 freaking SCF shuouts! He's played well during his time here, ending up in the top 20 of SV% leaders every year as a Canuck except this one, and ending in the top 5 in 3 of those years. There's no reason to think Luo's stats won't be back up next year when he's a starter again.

Cory does not suck either. He had a bad game and a mediocre game in this year's playoffs, neither of which he should have been in anyway. He was awesome last year in the playoffs. And though he's yet to have a full season as a starter, his numbers thus far have been very impressive, including being in the top 5 of SV% leaders in the last 3 years. There's no reason to think that Cory's stats won't continue at a high level when he gets a full season as a starter.

This team might have 99 problems, but having either of these goalies in net ain't one of them!

Cory's bad playoff game kinda remind me of a Lu meltdown. I knew cory had it in him after his meltdown in game 1 of the regular season. On the other hand, he was def. playing injured. I like both of our goalies. I just hope that Cory stays healthy or we are screwed.

Lu has had meltdowns, but they were actually against really good teams. He gets way too much hate around here. The Hawks are an offensive juggernaut and can light any team up when the rest of the team gives up. They did that to Lu for a few years and Lu's confidence was a bit shaky. Then we get to the Bruins in the SCF. Lu gets 2 shutouts and meltsdown a bit in other games. SCF pressure with a lot of injure teammates in a hockey-crazed market and our team couldn't score. I think it's kinda entertaining that those 2 teams are now back in the SCF. Those were damn good teams it took to beat Luongo. I feel so bad for Lu. He's a bit of a streaky goalie, but he's still a lot better than the majority of goalies in this league. I wish we would have kept him and traded Schneider during/after the 10-11 season. We would have gotten a good return.

there we go again he blew game 7 against Boston when the team doesn't score?...makes sense I guess Vokoun blew the Pens chance at a cup this year because his high powered offense with Crosby and Malkin scored 2 goals in 4 games. But as Canuck fans would say "oh Rask was just too good" lol

Why do complete Richards such as yourself insist on putting 200 characters in a row without a space? I can't think of any better means to determine your sad level of immaturity.

Why crap on you, you ask? - because this idiotic means of posting royally screws up the forum on a smart phone. You need a Mod to give you a few days break.

Where ever Luongo ends up we all know their fans will be chanting Lu after every huge save. If he ends up in Pilly he'll be the best goalie since Hextal. If he'll win a CUP he'll be at Bernie Parent/ Bobby Clarke status.

Luongo is good enough to be cocky, and arguably still good enough to win a CUP on the right team. He also knows he's the best goalie Philly has had since Hextal .

?? Hextall or Hextal?

lol, I blame the coach who put in an ice cold goalie who was still not 100%.

As for Lu, my comments simply mean, I think he's already dealt with his situation and all the crap in Vancouver and have decided to move on.

He has started to voice is disgruntlement in little jokes like the "maid tweet" so at that point, it would be foolish to bring back a disgruntled employee. (All of this was caused by management, media and fans) but regardless, here we are past the point of no return with the bridge already burned...

Cmpunk I told you stick to wrestling. You don't get anyone's point. It's obvious t he last three series they had scoring troube. But it's also obvious Lu did not have a good game specifically in the scf. No need sugar coat or add extra bs to make you feel better.

Come on people!

Luo does not suck. He's the best goalie this franchise has ever had and he absolutely did not lose Game 7 for us! He kept it 0-1 through half the game and his team failed to score even once. And he got 2 freaking SCF shuouts! He's played well during his time here, ending up in the top 20 of SV% leaders every year as a Canuck except this one, and ending in the top 5 in 3 of those years. There's no reason to think Luo's stats won't be back up next year when he's a starter again.

Cory does not suck either. He had a bad game and a mediocre game in this year's playoffs, neither of which he should have been in anyway. He was awesome last year in the playoffs. And though he's yet to have a full season as a starter, his numbers thus far have been very impressive, including being in the top 5 of SV% leaders in the last 3 years. There's no reason to think that Cory's stats won't continue at a high level when he gets a full season as a starter.

This team might have 99 problems, but having either of these goalies in net ain't one of them!

This started off as a thread about crapping on the beach and turned into yet another debate about Luo and another round of Luo vs Schneids...

Can we stay on topic please?

The topic was dung. And sand. And pancakes.

Anyone got anything to add?

think you got it twisted fool, clearly you are the one trying to sugar coat and add extra bs to make you feel better. Just now after last 2 series dumb fans like you realize how much of a problem goal scoring was/is.

Ummm its been well documented by the media and radio and newspapers about their scoring dropping off in the playoffs so umm no you aren't special other than being cmpunk. Instead of watching wrestling try reading more sports news. They were the lowest scoring team in stanly cup final in history and their power play was shotty these past series. Sorry bud you ain't special lol. And how does it make me feel better i don't hate Lu or Cory lol just stating the obvious when they had "bad" games which are so obvious except to you. So what am I sugar coating lmao. You high?

Archived