Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luongo's Headache

Connauton's comment via twitter

36 posts in this topic

Kevin Connauton@KConnauton15 Nov

Congratulations @eddielack. You now join the very prestigious club of millionaires who haven't graduated high school.

Saw the tweet the other day from Kevin Connauton to Eddie lack and wanted to start a topic about it and get some other people opinions about ex Nucks causing unnecessary beef via twitter or some other form of media.

I thaught it was a prick remark "You now join the very prestigious club of millionaires who haven't graduated high school."

I think this guy deserves a good riddance BOOOO!

I hope you know that by "club" he wasn't referring to the Canucks, he meant hockey players/professional athletes in general.

thats ok Kconn clearly isnt very intelligent either

And you know this how?

No need get overly sensative about the quote. He was talking about the 'club' of rich pro atheletes that left highschool early to start their careers.

Hockey players kid each other over contracts all the time. No big deal. It was meant in jest.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this falls into the "good-natured" category. I wouldn't take it to heart.

I thaught it was a prick remark "You now join the very prestigious club of millionaires who haven't graduated high school."

I think this guy deserves a good riddance BOOOO!

it was a sarcastic joke lol... pretty funny imo

just relax lmao

Seems intended as a burn and a decent one. Kind of a backhanded complement from a jelous buddy. Who will be waiting 3 more years to negotiate for similar money.

Their just joking around. Eddie Lack is also a type of guy who jokes around. It's so obvious. Wish the best for K. Konn.

He's just busting his buddies balls...No need to make something out of nothing.

That sounds painful. I hope buddies dont try to bust my balls

Disgusting... Classless... Gutless... Not very professional of him to do that. Glad he's not in this organization anymore, he would be a huge cancer in the lockerroom

Ps I'm sure most of his teammates didn't take the college route either.

Jk

The correct english is "graduated from high school" .. Need that 'from' in there k con for yo buddy. Dimwit

Not sure if serious?

These guys we're great buds in the AHL....

Again some people take stuff to seriously, where is the sarcasm meter these days?