The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A big thanks to our Captain - Henrik Sedin

RyanKeslord17

The entire team struggles, the powerplay is garbage, players have been utilized differently, a new coach, a new system, different ice time, a new division with tougher opposition, Burrows hasn't scored, and people wonder why the twins haven't been producing like they usually have. Hell, if the powerplay were even middle of the pack their production would likely be much better. They're this year's Raymond and Ballard. I'm as frustrated as anyone, but come on. It's a lot more complicated than "Oh, Sedin twins suck lol".

But out come the wolves.

Well...

In 2014 the Sedins have combined for 0 goals (28 games combined)

In those 28 games in 2014 they have a combined 10 assists.

And of course averaging about 21 minutes a game to produce these numbers.

I don't see how anyone can really say that is anything other than sucking.

This isn't about points, it's about his leadership and effort that seems to be greater than all the rest of the roster even though he's playing crippled.

Man, I knew some of the fans here were fickle, but some of you are already crucifying the Sedins after a portion of the season? Get real

Uh oh course its about the points. We are not just paying them 7mil a piece for just effort. If they don't put up points then really we have the most expensive 1st liners that dont score. This team relies on this team to score and when they dont, this team sinks hard.

Man oh man, do I ever have the greatest respect for Hank. Every shift, takes a beating, yet keeps moving forward. It's a shame not one player has stepped up and responded to our captains bravery. This man is a true leader, I don't care if he isn't scoring or doing anything at the moment, because nobody else is.

He's doing all of this for the team, and you can tell he is badly injured.

Thanks Hank for being one of the best Captains this team will ever have, I'm sure after the Olympics, this guy is going to lead us straight to a playoff spot.

I respect the effort, but do the team a real favour. Take some time off. Heal up. Come back when you are healthy and able to contribute.

Agree with both! Hank has been the toughest player I've seen considering what he does, plays through, and deal he takes. However, he should just wait till he's 100% and come back for the better of everyone.

Im not some bandwagoner fan, im a huge canucks fan but it is time to face reality. Fans who think no matter what everything is jolly need some help, they are delusional. Its so annoying seeing such clueless fans.

Supporting your team through thick and thin, whether top of the league or sucking bottom.. DOES NOT MAKE YOU CLUELESS!

Your attitude makes you a bandwagoner

Yes the twins suck right now, yes the whole team sucks right now.

They. Need. Fan. Support. Now. More. Than. Ever

Archived