The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 15 Thread

PlayStation

EA SPORTS Hockey League (EASHL):

As a franchise, we’re 100% committed to the EA SPORTS Hockey League. While we can’t deliver EASHL in NHL 15 on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, we have huge plans for the mode in future iterations of the game. We will be putting together a small EASHL committee made up of you, the fans, to ensure that we deliver an experience that is bigger and better than any of us would have imagined when we first introduced the feature in NHL 09.

Decisions like this are never easy, nor do we take them lightly. We know that there is a passionate group of fans that loves these modes and is no doubt disappointed with this news; but we also know that this same group of fans expects a high quality gameplay experience above anything else. We’re a franchise built on quality, so launching these modes without confidence in their quality wasn’t something that we were willing to do.

These "huge plans" better blow my freakin mind.

What have they been doing for 2 years? NHL 14 was the same as 13 except the fighting engine which they took from Fight Night, and now the only new features in NHL 15 is the graphics/presentation, player celebrations and the physics which were taken from FIFA. I'm extremely disappointed.

Lol guys. Do you want to play a glitchy EASHL for better graphics? EA dosen't want everyone bi*ching about it. Just play NHL 14 or NHL 15 on last gen(or whatever you want to call it.) it would be a glitchy game mode that you guys would b*tch about a lot. At least they will have OTP later.

Lol guys. Do you want to play a glitchy EASHL for better graphics? EA dosen't want everyone bi*ching about it. Just play NHL 14 or NHL 15 on last gen(or whatever you want to call it.) it would be a glitchy game mode that you guys would b*tch about a lot. At least they will have OTP later.

Shouldn’t be glitchy. They skipped NHL 14 on next gen while it came out. What have they been doing for a year? The crowd? LOL. Lazy slobs at EA.

Yes what a genius strategy now no one will complain... I bet HuT will be just fine and dandy. I bet the first thing they worked on was the financial transaction screen $$$$$$$$$$.

Shouldn’t be glitchy. They skipped NHL 14 on next gen while it came out. What have they been doing for a year? The crowd? LOL. Lazy slobs at EA.

I agree that it shouldn't be glitchy. However, if it is glitchy why bother to put it in when it could be almost unplayable. Just my opinion that EA did a bad job, but we shouldn't be all in for forcing EASHL in next gen while it's so glitchy.

Yes what a genius strategy now no one will complain... I bet HuT will be just fine and dandy. I bet the first thing they worked on was the financial transaction screen $$$$$$$$$$.

Someone will complain no matter what. My point is they made a mistake in not making the EASHL not glitchy, and they know if the b*tching is same, in a marketing plan why would they keep EASHL just to hear people say "you suck EA and Rammer needs to be fired" it's the same thing. Everyone hates glitches (not the hilarious glitches) and adding a lot glitches won't help. Besides, I won't pay money to get packs. They probably know they'll get less money without EASHL.

Archived