The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Bork Anything

Lil B From The Pack

Well when the WWE caught wind of Youtube, they started to take out videos. (I believe this was 2009 or 2010) One person uploaded a Brock Lesnar vs Zach Gowen match but was taken down repeatedly by Youtube for copyright infringement. The guy somehow got past the copyright stuff by uploading the video for the third time but the title was "Bork Laser beats up one legged man". The rest is history.

Were you the guy? And if so, how many cats do you own?

Why did you tell me to shutup?

You're an attention seeker who tries too hard

I expected a better answer tbh

You got bork's satisfaction and that's all you need in life bb <3 If you got a problem with bork, you got a problem with life.

thoughts on me

You impress me bubba

Were you the guy? And if so, how many cats do you own?

No and I have no cats.

What can't you f5?

Luis Suarez because bork is afraid he may bite bork.

: :D So thats why you made this thread. I was getting too much attention and Bork got butthurt? :rolleyes:

Ok, I'll stand down and let you have the spotlight for awhile :lol:

Bork doesn't get butthurt. He just F5's people. And no need to stand down. You do your own thing even if it is being an attention seeking try hard bork will support it bb <3

Will you do a shooting star press on Cena at SS and in the process, break your neck and end Cena's career?

maybe not end Cena's career, but bork would break his neck and F5 Cena to win the title WITH A BROKEN FREAKIN NECK!!!!!!!

Do you like poop?

Not so much now because according to my doctor, these pills I'm taking are supposed to give me diarrhea for some reason.

Does Bork afraid of anything?

Bork is afraid of the pills he has to take that give him instant diarrhea

How great do you feel about Otis ?

Otis is like the Kobe Christ, Brian Scalabrine, Bastian Schweinsteiger all rolled into one. I owe my life to holy otis!

What is your favourite Friday the 13th film?

I'm not really into horror films and the only one of the franchise I probably saw was Freddy vs Jason.

Are you gonna let SuperCena bury you this year?

no

How great do you feel about Otis ?

See answer to otis bb <3

Archived