The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Putin: Don't mess with Nuclear Armed Russia

key2thecup

So you're Chalky's alt eh ?

reported :P

You're clearly misinformed and delusional. Read my previous history and explain how I am someone's alt. don't worry about the reporting part though- already done.

You're clearly misinformed and delusional. Read my previous history and explain how I am someone's alt. don't worry about the reporting part though- already done.

I've been called worse by better people.

You're adorable though.

I've been called worse by better people.

You're adorable though.

I don't follow - you accuse me of being an alt, I reply by saying you're delusional - and all you can say is that you've been called worse by better people.

Before we venture into over used BS lines, can we at least establish that you're full of crap and that I am no ones alt?

I don't follow - you accuse me of being an alt, I reply by saying you're delusional - and all you can say is that you've been called worse by better people.

Before we venture into over used BS lines, can we at least establish that you're full of crap and that I am no ones alt?

I doubt it - when I quote another poster asking them a question and you respond as if I'm talking to you, I'm not convinced I'm the delusional one... and you probably are an alt who forgot to log off their alt account.

I doubt it - when I quote another poster asking them a question and you respond as if I'm talking to you, I'm not convinced I'm the delusional one... and you probably are an alt who forgot to log off their alt account.

You don't think a lot do you? Cast rascistly charged posts then deflect by stating I'm an alt.

The mods see my IP. They know the truth. I hope you are banned for your implications. Not only a troll, but a dirty rascist. Good riddance.

You don't think a lot do you? Cast rascistly charged posts then deflect by stating I'm an alt.

The mods see my IP. They know the truth. I hope you are banned for your implications. Not only a troll, but a dirty rascist. Good riddance.

j2bez2.jpg

Great story, shame that's its likely fake.

As strange as it is, the story is actually real.

Back on topic....

Russia still has one of the most powerful military in the world. While just a shadow of the USSR, they still have enough firepower to probably steamroll over Europe. As such, it's wise for the world to give Russia a bit more respect internationally.

I mean China has unilaterally taken over a few islands in the South China Sea but you never hear the international community use the same tone towards them as what has been directed to the Russians.

Appeasement does seem to be the best option, even though it didn't work previously. Just let Russia annex the portion of the Ukraine that's has Russians as the majority of the population (sounding much like the Sudetenland situation). This whole situation could have been avoided has the USSR not fallen apart so quickly and suddenly..... the borders could have been drawn better (Crimea returned back to Russia, etc).

If there's outright conflict and invasion, best to just treat this scenario like a Soviet Civil War and with the Ukraine being the price for peace. Would be a great shame if they were a strong country with a vibrant economy and a free democratic society... but in reality it's a crap hole with massive collusion and corruptions. Them joining Russia might actually be more beneficially.

As strange as it is, the story is actually real.

Back on topic....

Russia still has one of the most powerful military in the world. While just a shadow of the USSR, they still have enough firepower to probably steamroll over Europe. As such, it's wise for the world to give Russia a bit more respect internationally.

I mean China has unilaterally taken over a few islands in the South China Sea but you never hear the international community use the same tone towards them as what has been directed to the Russians.

Appeasement does seem to be the best option, even though it didn't work previously. Just let Russia annex the portion of the Ukraine that's has Russians as the majority of the population (sounding much like the Sudetenland situation). This whole situation could have been avoided has the USSR not fallen apart so quickly and suddenly..... the borders could have been drawn better (Crimea returned back to Russia, etc).

If there's outright conflict and invasion, best to just treat this scenario like a Soviet Civil War and with the Ukraine being the price for peace. Would be a great shame if they were a strong country with a vibrant economy and a free democratic society... but in reality it's a crap hole with massive collusion and corruptions. Them joining Russia might actually be more beneficially.

Russia will not be able to steam Role Europe... not a bloody chance.. even if it was USSR, they don't have a chance... because Russia although big in size... they are an easy target for any other European country that can fly their air power over Russia and drop bombs... meanwhile a country like United States, which is surrounded by Ocean Mexico and Canada, is a much much much more difficult country to invade or attack, because again... It can only be reached by ocean, or defeating Canada and Mexico.

Russia's population is also only 145 million...... Combined Britian, France, And Germany alone and take on and Russia.

I mean China has unilaterally taken over a few islands in the South China Sea

No they haven't.

I'm just glad Obama went on record saying he will not respond to the Ukraine situation militarily. If Bush was in power, I would not be so convinced he would be able to restrain himself.

It's the right response at this point right now.. it's relatively early and if he said, "that military is an option" oh gosh... it opens up a new slew of speculation.

It's almost like he forgot which account he was logged in with when he replied. Why is it racist to ask if someone is Asian? Hey Dral, are Trinidadian?

You should be thankful this isn't Calgarypuck.

There, the presumption is if you're a new member and jump into political discussions, you're automatically someone's alt, and therefore will be harassed until you respond to their trolls and get banned.

SCO

5 Observers

All the observers except Afghan are expected to become full members this year.

I don't think it's as automatic as that.

Iran is in doubt because of UN sanctions and seem to be working towards co-operation. They could have easily ignored the UN but choose not to. Iran actually was on course for being very co-operative until a certain idiot labelled them a part of an Axis of Evil which freaked them out and they voted in a crazy guy and set them back a decade.

India under new leadership would be taking a huge risk to break away from Western relations this quickly. I don't think the people of India would allow that.

Also would depend a lot on Pakistan, which is pretty pissed at NATO (for good reason). If a India-Pakistan conflict erupts, it's going to be a lot more serious than the conflicts we're seeing presently.

Archived