The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Carolina Hurricanes | Oct 28, 2014 | 7:00 PM PST | SNET - VAN

Dogbyte

Wasnt it like a week ago that all the CDC "experts" we're saying those wins against Edm and Cgy were easy wins so who cares. Look at who those teams beat now.

Yup. Edmonton with 4 wins in a row including Tampa and Montreal. Nothing for the Nucks to be cocky about.

Canucks play like they did against the Blues or Capitals, they win this one forsure. The Canucks better not go into this game with the mindset that their playing an inferior opponent and just screw around for 60 minutes. Really don't want to be the first team to lose to the Hurricanes, but knowing the Canucks this is going to be a hard game. Hopefully the Canes don't start their back up goalie because the Canucks sure have been good at making them look amazing over the last few years. Even Peters looked great most of the game minus that few minute stretch in the second. Canucks just got to play hard for the entire game and not let them gain any confidence and they should be fine. I think they take this one 3-1 with goals by Vrbata(PP), Higgins, and Kassian.

One team was the Avs at home against us fresh off a game the night before, the other team is the Canes. Not quite the same situation.

Seeing how the Canes haven't played since Friday I'd say the Canucks are up against a well rested team that is dying for a win...sort of like when they went into Denver and played against a well rested/hungry Avs team that had three days rest. So yah, it is sort of the same situation.

Seeing how the Canes haven't played since Friday I'd say the Canucks are up against a well rested team that is dying for a win...sort of like when they went into Denver and played against a well rested/hungry Avs team that had three days rest. So yah, it is sort of the same situation.

I was speaking of our situation. The canes are no where near the Avs. Especially given they are beat up. Both teams are rested here. So no, it isn't the same situation.

Archived