The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Desjardins

bryguy26

Why is Mcmillan playing over Baertschi?

Why aren't the Sedins playing more?

Why is Bieksa and Sbisa playing 40 min (exaggerate) a game?

Why isn't Verbata playing with the twins?

Willie has impressed me all year but he's now folding faster then paper at an oragami festival.

It's AV all over again!Is he just going against popular opinion to prove something. Lord almighty!!

I wouldn't say it's AV all over again. AV was a good coach but the Canucks needed a change. That being said, Willie looks horrible. He is getting out-coached. There was an obvious shift when Calgary got home ice and last change, with Willie rolling his four lines and Hartley line matching the results have been apparent.

Yes WD is getting out coached, but our team is still stale. We need to move out some of the old core and bring in some hungry youth. We are a team in a transition period and we weren't even expected to be in the playoffs. I will always cheer for this team, but I understand that we are not what we used to be and change is needed...and it takes time.

Baertschi >>>>>> Mcmillan any day of the century.

We need Baertschi's goals more than Mcmillian's average play.

Dejardins trying to be hipster eh? He doesn't deserve that moustache if we lose this game.

WD wants a balanced lineup so badly he wasn't willing to put Vrbata with the Sedins until the third.

Remember all season when we would never score the first goal? It was because WD would roll four lines and the other team often took advantage of that. Come the third if we were up he would rest the Sedins, if we were down he would play them. If he would have played the top lines a little more at the start of those games who knows how many more regular season games we would have won. Same thing in the playoffs, Burrows goes down so who does he put with the Sedins? Hansen, perhaps the only winger who hasn't been successful with the Sedins.

Why aren't we trying Corrado or Clendening over these pylons Weber and Sbisa?

Why isn't he loading up the top line with Vrbata when we need a goal?

Unbelievable coaching decisions.... he's rolling out lines like its the regular season :picard:

I can't wait for his post game interviews of "real goods and "no goods"

what a joke coach.

Archived