The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Is there a boner in your life? Tell me about it...

Baer.

Got some complaints you want to share but don't want to worry about looking like a whiner?Neighbours baby too loud? Pissed off at the service you recieved at a restaurant? Post it here!

I'll start:

One thing that really gets me going are those slow people at the ferries. You know, the ones who stop walking on the walk-on ramp, slow down while entering door ways, or a group of people completely blocking a walk way because they are too inept to read signs and walk at the same time.

Seriously, they need a "slow" and "passing" lane in the terminals, airports too.

Continue...

Complaint from a coworker: People keep asking me where food items (pistachios, in one case) are when I work at Superstore. I don't work in food... they should realize that when I'm working in stationary, I'm not in the food department. That and I can pretty much see the pistachios from where I am."

I've edited out certain words for certain reasons. He's not alone, though.

I hate it when people use their phones while driving... especially at a red light.

Also people at the gym who simply go to watch other people or make a mockery of them..

I swear there's these two guys at the gym and all they do is go to laugh at skinny freshmans..

Put some meat on your bones and then they'll stop making fun of you!

Jackasses on transit:

-people who talk loudly on phone

-people who get mad when someone talks quietly on the phone (THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO)

-people who spread their legs out as far as possible (REALLY BIG PROBLEM IN SURREY)

-alpha-wannabes who feel the need to stare attractive girls down (SURPRISINGLY NOT A BIG PROBLEM IN SURREY--I SEE IT MORE IN VANCOUVER)

-people who get mad when its crowded on the train YOU DON'T HAVE MORE OF A RIGHT TO RIDE THIS POS THAN ANYONE ELSE (AGAIN, BIGGER PROBLEM IN VANCOUVER THAN SURREY)

The complaints of Brilac:

Why do people walk so slow?!! Don't they know that others have to get somewhere..!

Why do others stand on the sidewalk and chat?!! Don't they know that the sidewalk is for walking, not for chitchatting..!

Why do cars pull out right in front of me when I am crossing the sidewalk?!! Don't they know I am just dying to drag my shopping bags over the hood of their car..!

I don't mean to stereotype but asian tourists always walk super slow on the sidewalk and walk in a big group so you can't pass them.

That peeves me.

I don't mean to stereotype either, but white people are usually the first ones to get angry about this.

That makes me lol. white ppl rage is awesome... they go from 0 to 60 so quick

EDIT:

Iuxkrl9.jpg

Put some meat on your bones and then they'll stop making fun of you!

Maybe that's why he's at the gym? Being skinny isn't a choice, it's like being fat. I for one have been underweight my whole life and it has affected my selfconfidence my whole life. I eat 3 meals a day, I go for walks, but I can never gain weight. People don't understand but if you look at what is considered "attractive", they are always muscular.

Trust me. It &^@#ing sucks. I would rather be fat, cause then I could actually lose weight.

I don't mean to stereotype either, but white people are usually the first ones to get angry about this.

That makes me lol. white ppl rage is awesome... they go from 0 to 60 so quick

I've seen whiteys walk slowly. Those nosferatu hipster looking SOBs always walking around hunched over on their phones. Big problem in Vic.

Have to agree with most here. Slow people are the worst. My biggest gripe with slow walkers isn't necessarily that they move slow, but that they take up the whole sidewalk when they're doing it. That and the people who will stop in the middle of a doorway, aisle, sidewalk, etc FOR NO REASON!!! Hate! Anger! Rage! Milhouse!

Archived