The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

our love is like a big blue wave

Twilight Sparkle

i extend my arms to the hard times that have fallen upon cdc

it is hard times with all of the complainin', whinin', moanin', groanin', bitchin' and cryin', but i'm right there, in the trenches, with all of you. i'm goin' down with the ship, with the rest of you

as these hard times, these... **** tectonics... two **** plates collide with one another, under incredible pressure, wut do we get? **** quake

cdc, collectively, we stand hand in hand and wait for the ****nami to whisk us away in to the **** abyss, but know this: don't drink against the grain of the liqour and we're all in this together

i extend my arms to the hard times that have fallen upon cdc

it is hard times with all of the complainin', whinin', moanin', groanin', bitchin' and cryin', but i'm right there, in the trenches, with all of you. i'm goin' down with the ship, with the rest of you

as these hard times, these... **** tectonics... two **** plates collide with one another, under incredible pressure, wut do we get? **** quake

cdc, collectively, we stand hand in hand and wait for the ****nami to whisk us away in to the **** abyss, but know this: don't drink against the grain of the liqour and we're all in this together

tumblr_mzsn1kDZD21tq4of6o1_250.gif

Archived