The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Video] Virtanen and Prust get into fight

Armada

Glad we have a solid vet like Prust among all of the rookies who will start the season, but maybe everybody can tone it down with the "won the trade" diatribe. Even if you don't mean any harm in it, Zack is obviously a troubled young guy who lost the guidance of his father at an early age and needs to find his way again. As a Canucks alumni I'll always wish the guy well and I hope he takes advantage of the help being offered to him.

Ok I can admit when I'm wrong. I was pissed when we traded Kass for Prust and a 5th. Especially before Kass got in the car wreck, breaking bones and seemingly not paying for a cab, when he has lots of money and having some dumb girl get them almost killed. Kass has the talent and seems like a nice guy but let's face it he's got the iq of a small woodland creature.

Prust is slow as molasses but seems to have hockey sense and is a great guy. Teaching the beast jake how to fight, I love seeing that.

Button hit the Hutton on the head...picking him as #7 in the top 10 rookies this year.

Maybe it's the ryme he likes.

Button is hit and miss so take that with a grain of salt.

I've met jake he seems like a really nice kid that helps the vets also. He needs how to learn how to fight. Like down under says vets don't like being destroyed by baby faced rookies.

Virtanen's already the cancer on our team.

Pretty cool to see Virtanen learning some moves. Prust is going to be great for the dressing room and leadership for the young guys.

Video in link

I don't understand the "cancer" comment.

Archived