The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

On 2018-07-02 at 7:01 PM, JV77 said:

Cousins is a pos, b!t$% and a coward.  Call it whatever.

I hope he gets injured and never gets the big contract he looking for.

I mean he already is hurt...

the guy spent 8 years in Sacramento losing every game..he earned his right to be a free agent. 

you guys are making it sound like good teams arnt allowed to improve...instead of being mad the warriors for being smart get mad at your team for overpaying players, making dumb picks, bad trades, etc

On 2018-07-02 at 6:57 PM, Van40 said:

KD and Boogie fighting over charmin

This is a joke. Warriors were gonna win anyway, but there might of been a little intrigue. This just ruins any possiblity of them losing. 

Soft. Soft. Soft. What happened to competing

The Warriors were the 2nd seed this year, their players showed they can’t stay healthy, would have lost to houston if Chris Paul was hurt, and needed help from the refs to sweep Cleveland. 

So yep, Boston who almost made the finals without Irving and Hayward.. no shot?..houston who will be even more motivated..no shot? Lakers..who knows who they’ll have when the season starts.

we act like the warriors are invincible for some reason, and we are acting like the signing of a heavy bad reputation centre(that position barely exists anymore) who is coming off a significant injury will change everything. 

13 minutes ago, Tony Romo said:

The Warriors were the 2nd seed this year, their players showed they can’t stay healthy, would have lost to houston if Chris Paul was hurt, and needed help from the refs to sweep Cleveland. 

So yep, Boston who almost made the finals without Irving and Hayward.. no shot?..houston who will be even more motivated..no shot? Lakers..who knows who they’ll have when the season starts.

we act like the warriors are invincible for some reason, and we are acting like the signing of a heavy bad reputation centre(that position barely exists anymore) who is coming off a significant injury will change everything. 

Houston got lucky, they aren't as good as they played.

29 minutes ago, Tony Romo said:

Warriors didn't take the regular season seriously, so the wins thing is stupid. They also faked injuries so they could rest the last month or so. Curry is the only one who truly got injured. Media didn't even have the balls to call them out for faking the injuries. 

I actually agree with the rest of what you said. May have overreacted. 

Lets hope they get beat. 

On 12/07/2018 at 11:48 AM, Chip Kelly said:

Only if they get Kwahi...

Leonard would be a huge get for the raps. You would have to think the raps would be the favorite out of the East if that happened.

• Upvote 3

On 2018-07-03 at 12:32 PM, J-23 said:

I'm a Raps fan, but if the Warriors didn't have their stacked team the Raps wouldn't win a championship. Their superstars don't come through when needed most in he Playoffs.

This they couldn't even beat LeBron and those other 11 guys once this post season even after they were softened up by Indy. 

• Upvote 1

was really hoping the lakers would come.. since most of the teams from the west have come for an exhibition game already except the lakers (warriors, clippers, kings, suns, blazers)..

Edited by jovocop55

Parker thinks Lebron's goal in coming to LA is to try and be a 6'8 Kevin Hart. I think its fairly compelling, I mean why come to LA if you have championship aspirations. How long before Lavar is on CNN criticizing Lebron for not letting Lonzo get enough touches? It will be a circus that will generate ratings but won't result in any titles.

What do you guys think? Has Lebron given up and decided that chasing Michael B. Jordan is a more achievable target than the GOAT?

Edited by Toews

@Toews The critics once said LBJ would never win a title...

Then they said he wouldn't win another one...

In 2014 people said he'd never win in Cleveland...

Guys like Skip Bayless and Parker are the same people who have mocked Lebron for years cause he played in the "weak East" and cause LBJ "always needs allstars".

He's in the West now with 0 allstar teammates ready to take on another challenge. Hell, the Warriors got so spooked they added a 5th allstar :lol:

This Laker team is gonna shock a ton of people. It has a bunch of depth imo. Brandon Ingram and Lonzo Ball are going to be really really good. Kuzma ain't far off either. Svi Mykhailiuk is a name to watch out for too.

I say Lakers win 52+ games, Lebron gets his 5th MVP. 

15 hours ago, Van40 said:

@Toews The critics once said LBJ would never win a title...

Then they said he wouldn't win another one...

In 2014 people said he'd never win in Cleveland...

Guys like Skip Bayless and Parker are the same people who have mocked Lebron for years cause he played in the "weak East" and cause LBJ "always needs allstars".

He's in the West now with 0 allstar teammates ready to take on another challenge. Hell, the Warriors got so spooked they added a 5th allstar :lol:

This Laker team is gonna shock a ton of people. It has a bunch of depth imo. Brandon Ingram and Lonzo Ball are going to be really really good. Kuzma ain't far off either. Svi Mykhailiuk is a name to watch out for too.

I say Lakers win 52+ games, Lebron gets his 5th MVP. 

Lowkey Skip loves Lebron.

2 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

Its happening?!!!!:o

Major Woj Bomb in the AM!!!!

Thank god. Get that clown off our team.. 

DeRozan + OG, hopefully... though Raps probably won't let Anunoby go.

16 minutes ago, Drouin said:

Thank god. Get that clown off our team.. 

DeRozan + OG, hopefully... though Raps probably won't let Anunoby go.

I gotta get ready for work but this crazy as details come out.

1 year rental for Raps and hope he re-signs.

Wonder how Lowry feels?

• Upvote 3

Just heard this on the way in to work this morning.

So they're trading DD + OG (and maybe picks) for a guy who'll be here for 1-year before heading to West coast to play with King James.

Hmmm, well at worst it clears cap space for next year I guess?

32 minutes ago, MJDDawg said:

Just heard this on the way in to work this morning.

So they're trading DD + OG (and maybe picks) for a guy who'll be here for 1-year before heading to West coast to play with King James.

Hmmm, well at worst it clears cap space for next year I guess?

No OG involved.

Makes sense for both sides IMO. 

Spurs get rid of a cancer and get back an All-NBA player signed for a couple more years, decent prospect, and picks. Raps might as well go all-in this year rather than stay with the same old core that probably wouldn't have gotten it done anyway.

Just shady how they did DeMar, though. Apparently told him a couple of days ago they wouldn't trade him..

• Like 1