The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Justin Trudeau Sworn In As Canada's 23rd Prime Minister

DonLever

38 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

I'm not as pro-conservative as I am Anti-NDP. The liberals will make me pay more taxes which pisses me off but it could have been far worse with Fat Tom in power. 

My main issue with Trudeau is that he is more of a spokesperson than a PM. He seems very groomed, rehearsed, and artificial. 

Lol, you keep focusing on how he "seems", and the adults will focus on how he actually performs.

It's too bad running the government involves more than cutting taxes. If that wasn't the case, Conservatives would have been a shoe-in. Reality is just a little bit more complicated than that though. 

12 minutes ago, Lockout Casualty said:

Lol, you keep focusing on how he "seems", and the adults will focus on how he actually performs.

It's too bad running the government involves more than cutting taxes. If that wasn't the case, Conservatives would have been a shoe-in. Reality is just a little bit more complicated than that though. 

I guess some people need the Government and some people don't. 

3 minutes ago, Lockout Casualty said:

Do you always try to one up every dumb thing you say? Because good job.

Like I have said before, your existence means absolutely nothing to me.

Anyone who has a different opinion is automatically dumb.

Ironically, that "know it all" attitude you sport says more about your so called "intelligence" then the snide, belittling words you type to degrade mine. 

Say all you want, think whatever you want, because frankly you just don't matter.  

1 minute ago, LaBamba said:

Ironically, that "know it all" attitude you sport says more about your so called "intelligence" then the snide, belittling words you type to degrade mine. 

Say all you want, think whatever you want, because frankly you just don't matter.  

Yes, different opinion means dumb. Nothing to do with dumb opinion. Nope. It's all about disagreeing with me. Whatever you want to tell yourself. (And make no mistake, that is what you're telling yourself, and not me. I love different opinions.) 

For someone who doesn't matter, you sure engage in some excellent mental gymnastics to pretend my opinion is meaningless. :lol:

I'm a smart guy, sue me.

1 minute ago, Lockout Casualty said:

Yes, different opinion means dumb. Nothing to do with dumb opinion. Nope. It's all about disagreeing with me. Whatever you want to tell yourself. (And make no mistake, that is what you're telling yourself, and not me. I love different opinions.) 

For someone who doesn't matter, you sure engage in some excellent mental gymnastics to pretend my opinion is meaningless. :lol:

I'm a smart guy, sue me.

There you go, +1

You finished? 

Just now, Lockout Casualty said:

I don't know, are you done whining? Or are you just a bottomless bag of hurt feelings and stupid statements?

16 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

8 hours ago, Lockout Casualty said:

Adults you're younger then both Labamba and myself...

We get it you hate Conservatives, not enough hand outs for you. Isn't that what you said in the other thread?

Maybe next time for your ndp buddies hey?

8 hours ago, Lockout Casualty said:

I don't know, are you done whining? Or are you just a bottomless bag of hurt feelings and stupid statements?

Just 1? You insult me.

Jeez you two, get a room. And take Ryan with you. Good threeway will do you all good.

5 minutes ago, TOMapleLaughs said:

The British press find this handshake between Prime Minister David Cameron and Trudeau somewhat suspect.

JT's 'Patronizing Handshake' to David Cameron, who allegedly had oral sex with a pig.

Edit.  Sorry.  That's oral sex with a pig, not a sheep.  Oink.

I think his interview with the bbc is sure to draw a buzz.

As far as Cameron goes, he is a tool in my opinion.

14 hours ago, LaBamba said:

My main issue with Trudeau is that he is more of a spokesperson than a PM. He seems very groomed, rehearsed, and artificial. 

Are you sure you're not commenting on Harper....? That ^^ was basically his entire 'personality'.

As for the weird 'manliness' factor that you brought up.... I'll take this guy:

o-JUSTIN-TRUDEAU-BOXING-TATTOO-570.jpg?8

over this dough boy any day:

stephen-harper.jpg

...other than Harper would probably have someone snipe Trudeau before anyone even threw a punch :lol:

3 hours ago, J.R. said:

Are you sure you're not commenting on Harper....? That ^^ was basically his entire 'personality'.

stephen-harper.jpg

...other than Harper would probably have someone snipe Trudeau before anyone even threw a punch :lol:

Is that really a picture of Trudeau?  He looks great!  Maybe we need his toughness on the Canucks? 

7 hours ago, inane said:

Some real sounds arguments from both sides here. 

/killthisthreadnow

2. inane (ɪˈneɪn   

3. senseless, unimaginative, or empty; unintelligent   ⇒  ■ inane remarks

#nailedyourname

3 hours ago, J.R. said:

stephen-harper.jpg

I honestly and sincerely hope Trudeau is a successful Prime Minister. Like what choice do I have? Why would I cheer for the destruction of my Country?

It was nothing more than an observation. I do like his openness however.  He doesn't seem too locked into 1 solution. 

It's Trudeaumania!! And Canada is a much better place!!! Our new cabinet severely rocks now too!!! Out with the old and in with the new!!!! #seeyoulateroldstock #hahaha #thepeoplehavespoken #finally #abouttime #betterworld #bettercanada #ourdefenseministerisabadass #nomoreharper #legalizationonhorizon #attornygeneralismyhomegirl #redwave #thedynastybegins

Archived