The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT Canada vs Switzerland 10AM Dec 29 TSN

Gstank29

2 minutes ago, Gstank29 said:

Please leave this $&!# out of the thread. I dont want another Virtanen thread 2.0

You should try reading the ten posts above mine all about jakes lack of ice time. And Trash talking marner when he's atleast had a impact in the game.

watching the game talking about the players in it. isn't that what a game discussion thread is. 

I guess all Canuck gdt are Weber hate threads. 

2 minutes ago, combover said:

You should try reading the ten posts above mine all about jakes lack of ice time. And Trash talking marner when he's atleast had a impact in the game.

watching the game talking about the players in it. isn't that what a game discussion thread is. 

It fine to have an opinion about the game but when you throw in the extras thats when this thread gets derailed.

3 minutes ago, combover said:

What impact has Marner had? Only player to have an impact s far has been Konecny and Strome now. Marner has been a perimeter player like normal and if any canadian player played as much as marner has theyèd have the same impact. With that much time it wouldn't be that hard 

Virtanen needs to get out there and play like he did last year. His biggest assets are his physicality and speed. Time to use them, especially against this physical Swiss team.

Didn't see Virt much, but so far he looks better than last game. I want to see him hit more though.

Looks like Switzerland took a page out of Kings' playbook, throwing huge bodychecks, forechecking like crazy and clogging up the shooting lane. I'm sure the Kings' GM is taking notice for his next breed of gorillas on skate.

Really, do I have to put up with this type hockey in the juniors now too?

Archived