The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

790 PIM Russian Brawl... The Nucks might have influenced it ;)

23 minutes ago, Jägermeister said:

The stick swinging (and the spearing by the guy on the bench) were the only bad thing about that melee.

I saw one guy on the black team who actually dropped his gloves. The rest of them thought they were boxers....

1 minute ago, MovesLikeDatsyuk said:

Not everyone was alive during that time sir........ Im born in 88. started watching hockey around 98

I was referring to whomever wrote the caption for article posted by Luongo4life. The Canucks-Panthers dust up wasn't even close to a "brawl".

Just now, RUPERTKBD said:

The stick swinging (and the spearing by the guy on the bench) were the only bad thing about that melee.

I saw one guy on the black team who actually dropped his gloves. The rest of them thought they were boxers....

I was referring to whomever wrote the caption for article posted by Luongo4life. The Canucks-Panthers dust up wasn't even close to a "brawl".

Technically it was "close". But no it wasn't a brawl.

7 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

OMG, if even one guy on the ice actually knew how to fight he would've/could've beaten every single guy on the ice surface within an inch of his life.  That was pathetic - seen worse in the rec league. 

This will be the NHL in 10 years if things continue the way they are going.  Used to be a cheap-shot was followed by a fight.  Now a cheap-shot is followed by another cheap-shot on a different player so it doesn't look like direct retribution. 

Archived