The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Things that annoy you.

Rate this topic

numb3r 16

On November 3, 2017 at 10:29 AM, -AJ- said:

I get annoyed when people write Sam Gagner's name as Gagne. Simon Gagne hasn't played hockey in three years.

Well win Gags starts to produce more I'll be sure to get his name right. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

God dam parodies of X-Mas jingles in commercials.  Most often they use the 12 days of X-Mas or just straight up jingle bells, they are so poorly written and usually don't even attempt to rhyme. 

Jingle Bells

Having a sale

got me 5 sheets of gyprock?

Or

One the first day of X-Mas my true love gave to me

A large double double coffee

Waiting on-hold for IKEA.  I ordered items on November 14th, and the estimate delivery date is November 25th, and I have not received an email notification if the items have shipped, what the status is, and their website does not work to pull up my status via the order numbers.  I've been waiting on-hold for 20 minutes so far.  I don't have time for this, and I need my coffee.  And at the rate this is going, I could probably get up from the couch, walk over to the kitchen, and make myself a cup of coffee, or even better, probably walk down the street to Starbucks! 

Well that worked alright.  After an hour of this, I was refunded $85.82 - price adjustment on a rug + $55.00 for partial shipping.  I initially asked if I could cancel my orders, and was advised no since they were shipping from FedEX, but I could deny them.  Then I advised it would not make sense to deny them due to the shipping cost.  Now it is squared away. 

It is time to get my coffee now, and maybe a slice of pizza. 

Edited by brilac
  • Upvote 1