The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Montreal Canadiens at Vancouver Canucks | March 7th, 2017 | 7PM | Sportsnet Pacific | The French Connection Edition

Cramarossa

6 minutes ago, mll said:

WD just said not ready to go but Tanev will play.

Probably because Tram forgot the "system" while he was away 

here is a refresher Tram - allow above 40 shots, hope the other team tires out, pray our goalie stands on his head and try get get a goal or two....Own goals are nice 

43 minutes ago, Mackcanuck said:

Jon Abbott‏ @HockeyAbbs  2m2 minutes ago

#Canucks skate

DSedin HSedin Granlund

Baertschi Horvat Goldobin

Gaunce Sutter Megna

Cramarossa Chaput Boucher

Marc Antoine Godin‏Verified account @MAGodin  2m2 minutes ago

Les #Canucks en défense:

Sbisa-Tryamkin

Edler-Stecher

Hutton-Biega

Tanev n'est pas là

Goldy now in top six. He has either learned the system or a call from JB put him there 

49 minutes ago, PLOGUE said:

3-1 Habs.  We don't need to give hope to WD that he might somehow squeeze this $&!# bird into the playoffs..would not be good for the youngsters playing time.  Let the season die, bring on the draft and another year of development.

1kyhue.jpg

3 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Goldy now in top six. He has either learned the system or a call from JB put him there 

This has "the boss said so" written all over it. I'm sure Megna will be on that line by the end of the game or at the very least rotate in 

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"It wasn't like this is San Jose! I'm very happy here and to play with Bo & Sven is nice. I hope to score and we win." - Goldobin

Is it too soon for Goldy to be one of my favorites? I love this kid. 

If we win 5 in a row at home, we will only need to go 7W 4L 1OTL in our remaining games to make the playoffs.

12W 4L 1OTL is the projected number, but it all starts with tonight. Would love to see this group defy the odds and sneak in, but with the Eriksson injury it makes it tough. Need to have special teams perform really well in the home stretch.

Go NUCKS!

Archived