The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Wild

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, BoDangles53 said:

Piss poor? Steve Yzerman scored at a .50ppg pace at 36 and the same as the twins at 37 

SMH I think you forget they are human - most players at that age, decline dude

To be fair, Yzerman became a premier defensive forward in his twilight years.

1 minute ago, Rush17 said:

Skille out only biega and Larsen on roster.  if Boeser is kept out Larsen and Biega would have to play forward.  

as per tsn 1040.

unlikely to tap utica as they are in a playoff push.

1 minute ago, BoDangles53 said:

Piss poor? Steve Yzerman scored at a .50ppg pace at 36 and the same as the twins at 37 

SMH I think you forget they are human - most players at that age, decline dude

Steve Yzerman is one guy. If Yzerman and Datsyuk both have crappy years? Wings are in tough to be contenders. Even withLidstrom in the blue line. 

Just now, zzbottom said:

Back in October (or, ever, really) I never would've imagined I'd be so into a Canucks game with the likes of Michael Chaput, Jack Skille, Drew Shore, Reid Boucher, Joseph Labate, and Richard Bachman in the lineup. 

To be fair, only two of those guys were any sort of exciting, but still, Willie really seems to know how to get bad rosters to play their heart out.

Just now, Rush17 said:

Skille out only biega and Larsen on roster.  if Boeser is kept out Larsen and Biega would have to play forward.  

as per tsn 1040.

Sucks Skille is out again. Biega would easily be the man who comes in IF Boeser doesn't play tomorrow

Just now, SergioMomesso said:

Steve Yzerman is one guy. If Yzerman and Datsyuk both have crappy years? Wings are in tough to be contenders. Even withLidstrom in the blue line. 

Yes but you expect at this age they aren't going to have similar numbers? LOL - go look at their numbers, ppg they are almost identical year by year. Only injuries to danny have separated their totals

Just now, SergioMomesso said:

maltby draper,

give the 4th liners some props once in a while, those guys were muckers and diggers from hell

Just now, ajhockey said:

To be fair, only two of those guys were any sort of exciting, but still, Willie really seems to know how to get bad rosters to play their heart out.

I hope Boucher sticks around next year. Some of the folks on the forum seem to enjoy Chaput, so he can stay as well. The others...

Archived