The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which ex-Canuck would you like to see get a cup?

Which ex-Canuck would you like to see get a cup?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, Creepy Crawler said:

Burrows and Lu.

Kesler left on a sour note and is still a douche on ice.  Sooooo.... *shrug*

that may be true, but history has shown that Kesler was actually right.

The room turned on Kesler before his final season, and the same core has freefallen since then.

Kesler and Torts could both see this coming, so I hold no grudge for not wanting to stay in a complacent core more interested in their NTCs than to do what it takes to win.

Kassian

Burrows

Bieksa

AV/Glass

Sestito

Afleck 

Hendrickson/Mason

Schroeder

Bonino

Weby mc Weber

Kesler

I guess since McPhee and Stanton left Washington, there is just no Canuck related reason to cheer for the Caps

2 hours ago, lmm said:

that may be true, but history has shown that Kesler was actually right.

The room turned on Kesler before his final season, and the same core has freefallen since then.

Kesler and Torts could both see this coming, so I hold no grudge for not wanting to stay in a complacent core more interested in their NTCs than to do what it takes to win.

Kassian

Burrows

Bieksa

AV/Glass/Gotta throw in Grabner there, too

Sestito

Afleck 

Hendrickson/Mason

Schroeder

Bonino

Weby mc Weber

Kesler

I guess since McPhee and Stanton left Washington, there is just no Canuck related reason to cheer for the Caps

• 2 weeks later...

Just now seeing the poll question. At the start of the playoffs my answer actually would've been AV.

But, now that we're down to the final 4? I'm neutral, really. There's not 1 ex-Canuck still playing that I'd like to see hoist the Cup as much as I'd want to see AV get it. 

On Mon May 01 2017 at 8:09 PM, -Vintage Canuck- said:

1. Alex Burrows

2. Kevin Bieksa/Ryan Kesler

3. Roberto Luongo

4. Jannik Hansen

5. Cory Schneider

In that order.

Remove Kesler from 2 and put him at 5. I don't care if Schneider ever gets close to a cup, great guy but I was always a Luongo fan myself.

Luo and Burr for sure. And would be delighted for Bieska to win one. Wouldn't mind seeing Kes lift it, but don't feel as emotionally invested as I do for the others.

But if any of them ever do win a cup it will be bitter sweet that it's not with the Canucks. :(

Archived