The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Spongebob Squarepants (sign up open)

milk and honey

Unvote

I get that it's a smaller game but no way should discussion have stopped.  Makes me think the mafia is content with an Aladeen lynch or they all want credit if he's their teammate.

Vig, if you exist, target Aladeen.  This will help put validity to his doc claim.

See what I don't get is that both me and Aladdin have role claimed after some suspicion and Aladeen has 5 votes while I have 0.

This makes me think that he's probably mafia getting bussed.

But AVs got the right idea. He should be VKd. Don't bother investigating him or lynching him.

30 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

See what I don't get is that both me and Aladdin have role claimed after some suspicion and Aladeen has 5 votes while I have 0.

This makes me think that he's probably mafia getting bussed.

But AVs got the right idea. He should be VKd. Don't bother investigating him or lynching him.

The main difference is that you came out as a regular tp. No loss of tp special if you get mkd. Aladeen came out as a special. He could have easily PMd us and told us his role. And let each player know that he did so. this way if he were to mkd we would all be suspect. but now we cant even do that. BUT How and why another "regular" tp decided that you were worth pming with out verifying your alignment is crazy. Reading your post on page 6 over and over it seems sketchy

On 16/08/2017 at 1:51 PM, Zfetch said:

Ok since you guys are dumbos like I expected and took my post way too literally, I am barnacle boy and I'm with another reg TP in a PM who is Mermaid Man.

I won't reveal their identity for now just cuz lol ynot. I'll let them do the coming out if they want.

Me and them are not allowed to PM others until a LYLO so if you really have the hunger to find out the identity of a reg TP, go for some PM madness.

No normally I'd be like "sPeCIAls contact" but they can't do that till a LYLO so idk..

Is this a rule laid out to you by the gm?

13 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Unvote

I get that it's a smaller game but no way should discussion have stopped.  Makes me think the mafia is content with an Aladeen lynch or they all want credit if he's their teammate.

Vig, if you exist, target Aladeen.  This will help put validity to his doc claim.

:picard:

Archived