The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Spongebob Squarepants (sign up open)

milk and honey

14 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Hmmmm.... what does this mean? Trying to drop subtle hints to your mafia buddies Zfetch cause you're not in contact with them?

Zfetch for lackey IMO

Vote Zfetch

13 hours ago, Aladeen said:

No I agree with what you said... it's just someone who is mafia would have more insight into that than a TP who would have been confused by Feltch's post (Like me).

Aladeen took Zfetch's joke post seriously. Death knell for R1.

Vote Aladeen

10 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Ok since you guys are dumbos like I expected and took my post way too literally, I am barnacle boy and I'm with another reg TP in a PM who is Mermaid Man.

I won't reveal their identity for now just cuz lol ynot. I'll let them do the coming out if they want.

Me and them are not allowed to PM others until a LYLO so if you really have the hunger to find out the identity of a reg TP, go for some PM madness.

No normally I'd be like "sPeCIAls contact" but they can't do that till a LYLO so idk..

Buckled way too easily under pressure. Story is perfectly plausible and also perfectly impossible to prove.

Aladeen/Zfetch scum team confirmed.

38 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Buckled way too easily under pressure. Story is perfectly plausible and also perfectly impossible to prove.

Aladeen/Zfetch scum team confirmed.

You can prove it by getting your mafia team to kill me :P

15 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

If we think he's mafia we can make him reveal who his partner is, and then that person can confirm whether he's telling the truth. Unless they're his mafia teammate. But that would be a bad plan.

Who's we?

33 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

If we think he's mafia we can make him reveal who his partner is, and then that person can confirm whether he's telling the truth. Unless they're his mafia teammate. But that would be a bad plan.

No point. As you say, it could still be easily faked.

After mulling it over, I think I believe him. He hinted at it early, which lends some veracity to his claim (or he just had this plan from the game's beginning), and revealed very quickly once slightly pressured (which is kind of odd, but generally mafia prefer to play it safe and only fake roleclaims when necessary).

But it would be easy to construct a plausible line of reasoning showing him to be lying as well, so this does no more than hint at his innocence, not prove it. Zfetch is still relatively null, and his roleclaim in and of itself doesn't prove innocence or guilt.

8 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Aladeen took Zfetch's joke post seriously. Death knell for R1.

Vote Aladeen

You are either mafia or terrible at this game MR. You have, in the past, accused me of being scum for only joking in the first round. Now? you say I am scum for taking a joke post seriously?

Not to mention your logic in this game is flawed as zfetch's post was not a joke post... he put the "two" down intentionally. So where was the joke in that post if it was in fact the truth that he is a PM with another townie?

You want an excuse for voting for me because you think I am an easy lynch, both yours and DM's vote on me are super sketchy.

Archived