The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Andrew Wiggins now Canada's highest paid athlete

Mackcanuck

Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

:lol: yes, thankfully for the US a Canadian came down and gave you a new game in 1891. 

I'll blow your mind further - we gave you football too: http://www.rcinet.ca/en/2014/05/14/how-canada-created-american-football-may-14-1874/

Actually, I knew both games were invented by Canadians.  The reason why I remembered Naismith well is because when I originally read his story I thought that he just got citizenship mostly because he invented Basketball, but then years later I learned that he hadn't applied for it when he was younger.

I'm just bored waiting for my TV show torrents to download so I decided to come onto CDC and mess with someone.  I chose you because you're usually fun.  :lol:

Just now, SabreFan1 said:

Actually, I knew both games were invented by Canadians.  The reason why I remembered Naismith well is because when I originally read his story I thought that he just got citizenship mostly because he invented Basketball, but then years later I learned that he hadn't applied for it when he was younger.

I'm just bored waiting for my TV show torrents to download so I decided to come onto CDC and mess with someone.  I chose you because you're usually fun.  :lol:

damn you gave up too early! I had this gem on standby:http://www.cbc.ca/sportslongform/entry/how-canada-invented-american-football-baseball-basketball-and-hockey

No I'm not a US hater, just like poking the bear a little.  My business partner lives in Austin, TX. 

Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

damn you gave up too early! I had this gem on standby:http://www.cbc.ca/sportslongform/entry/how-canada-invented-american-football-baseball-basketball-and-hockey

No I'm not a US hater, just like poking the bear a little.  My business partner lives in Austin, TX. 

I wasn't in it to win it.  I'm just killing time.  I'm curious now about baseball now though.  That I thought was invented in the US.  The other 3 I knew were invented by Canadians.  Even though there are a couple other countries that claim they invented hockey.

I wasn't in it to win it.  I'm just killing time.  I'm curious now about baseball now though.  That I thought was invented in the US.  The other 3 I knew were invented by Canadians.  Even though there are a couple other countries that claim they invented hockey.

yah there are some interesting moments in baseball that happened up here. 

2 hours ago, coastal.view said:

massive under payment

clearly trump got involved

to suppress the amount a foreigner can earn in the usa

cuz he does not want to see the trade deficit increase too much more

:wub:

Trump's too busy threatening the lives of US citizens (Puerto Rico) to worry much about Canada.  Although PM Hair Gel was at the White House yesterday.

3 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

Careful now, you wouldn't want Canada to kick the US ass in another war again would you?

In a relatively rare admission for an American scholar, a leading U.S. historian who authored a provocative new tome about North American military conflicts states bluntly that Canada won the War of 1812

That's a circle and two finger clicks, otherwise known as Oh Snap.:towel:

46 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Trump's too busy threatening the lives of US citizens (Costa Rica) to worry much about Canada.  Although PM Hair Gel was at the White House yesterday.

When did Fat Donnie annex Costa Rica? Are you sure you haven't fallen victim to some fake news? Costa Rica has too many brown people (aka Mexicans) to be a part of Trump's America.:P

1 minute ago, Tre Mac said:

Careful now, you wouldn't want Canada to kick the US ass in another war again would you?

That's a circle and two finger clicks, otherwise known as Oh Snap.:towel:

When will Canadians and Americans learn that there was no such thing as Canada in 1812.  That was the British Army.  :picard:

The War of 1812 was won on land by the British and by sea by the Americans.  It was as half-as*ed as a war could be.  The US had no standing army and the British public was angry that there was yet another war.

Funny enough though, it was the War of 1812 that started the US military build-up.

16 minutes ago, Toews said:

When did Fat Donnie annex Costa Rica? Are you sure you haven't fallen victim to some fake news? Costa Rica has too many brown people (aka Mexicans) to be a part of Trump's America.:P

Trump is fine with the brown people who kiss his butt and sing his praises while taking abuse.

Trump isn't wrong about Puerto Rico's infrastructure already crumbling before the hurricanes, what he fails to see or care about is that right now more than 3/4 of the population has no electricity and more than half has little to no potable water.

All that they are asking for right now is to be brought back to what and where they were before the hurricanes.  Trump feels the need to threaten them for wanting to stay alive and well.

Trump is fine with the brown people who kiss his butt and sing his praises while taking abuse.

Trump isn't wrong about Costa Rica's infrastructure already crumbling before the hurricanes, what he fails to see or care about is that right now more than 3/4 of the population has no electricity and more than half has little to no potable water.

All that they are asking for right now is to be brought back to what and where they were before the hurricanes.  Trump feels the need to threaten them for wanting to stay alive and well.

Sorry Sabre I thought it would be clear with the annexation comment. You are referring to Puerto Rico, Costa Rica is a Central American country right above Panama.

8 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Trump isn't wrong about Costa Rica's infrastructure already crumbling before the hurricanes, what he fails to see or care about is that right now more than 3/4 of the population has no electricity and more than half has little to no potable water.

Puerto Rico?

4 minutes ago, Toews said:

Sorry Sabre I thought it would be clear with the annexation comment. You are referring to Puerto Rico, Costa Rica is a Central American country right above Panama.

Whoops.  Brain fart....  I'm trying to talk on the phone and type on CDC at the same time...  I'll correct my posts.  :lol:

1 minute ago, SabreFan1 said:

Whoops.  Brain fart....  I'm trying to talk on the phone and type on CDC at the same time...  I'll correct my post.  :lol:

Lies. We all know the state of education in the USA with your dilapidated classrooms and unqualified teachers. They probably had your English teacher teach you geography. You can't fool us.

Nearly Half of Americans Don’t Know Puerto Ricans Are Fellow Citizens

More than three million Americans in Puerto Rico are struggling to meet basic needs after a devastating strike from Hurricane Maria, but their plight seems to be attracting far less public or political attention than the woes caused by the recent hurricanes in Texas and Florida.

One potential explanation is the congested news environment. Over the weekend, for instance, President Trump reignited a debate over whether N.F.L. players should kneel during the national anthem, crowding the hurricane out of the headlines.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/26/upshot/nearly-half-of-americans-dont-know-people-in-puerto-ricoans-are-fellow-citizens.html

Archived