Sign in to follow this  
-Vintage Canuck-

Quinn Hughes | #43 | D

3 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

I came to catch up on Quinn Hughes but apparently this thread is mis titled.

This thread is about hockey media. 

yeah was hoping for some updates.

12 hours ago, ABNuck said:

I'm just a bit bummed that UofM made the playoffs...7 teams in the B1G and 6 of them are in the playoffs?!

Anyways, I guess another solid run will build his confidence and help him to know what it takes to win...we can use a bit of that swagger! So we might not see him til next year...something else to be positive about the future...

Now if we could just lose for (the other) Hughes...or how about cookoo for Kakko? No? Too much?

It’s not the playoffs. It’s the big ten tournament, which is a separate thing, since there’s a champion for both the regular season and the tournament. Also, all 7 teams are in the tournament, not just 6.

Even if there were a 6 team playoff, Michigan has been nowhere close to being out of it. They’ve been #2 or #3 consistently throughout the season until they dropped many spots on the last day.

• Upvote 1

Lets make his first game on the 20th.   He would have a bunch of home games in a row. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, appleboy said:

Lets make his first game on the 20th.   He would have a bunch of home games in a row. 

Yes please - I’ll be at that game and keeping my fingers crossed for such a scenario.

Edited by Slegr
  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, appleboy said:

3 hours ago, appleboy said:

Just so long as we get him here, I'm not too concerned about when in March he arrives.  We don't want him playing more than 10 games though, so he's not eligible for expansion, right?  I'm hearing two side of the coin for that circumstance.  

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1

12 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

Anyone know if his game is broadcast in these parts ?

I think it’s on BTN2Go (Big Ten Network), which is paid subscription. I don’t think there’s a free stream available.

• Thanks 1

So how's this work?  We want Hughes to go deep so he plays les NHL games ensuring he doesn't 

A:  Burn a year off contract

and

B:  stay eligible for the calder next year?

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

So how's this work?  We want Hughes to go deep so he plays les NHL games ensuring he doesn't 

A:  Burn a year off contract

and

B:  stay eligible for the calder next year?

Plus prevent us from having to protect him in the expansion draft, i think if he plays more than 10 games this year we have to use a spot on him instead of juolevi, hutton, stecher or whoever we might sign or trade for

• Upvote 1

I mean, a hypothetical foot fracture, saving a year of his ELC and allowing team tank to fully execute over the next 14 games isn't the worst thing in Canucks land.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

Canuck Luck strikes again.

Coach Pearson said Quinn was getting X-rays as he was giving his post game interview.

Edited by Locke Lamora

48 minutes ago, YungWee said:

I mean, a hypothetical foot fracture, saving a year of his ELC and allowing team tank to fully execute over the next 14 games isn't the worst thing in Canucks land.

Wow. Just wow.

• Upvote 1

Today could not have gone any worse for me, and then I decide to go on the forums because why not, click click click and I read that Hughes blocks a shot and had x-rays done on his foot. Likely means he's out for some time.

The way life goes

1 minute ago, Odd. said:

Today could not have gone any worse for me, and then I decide to go on the forums because why not, click click click and I read that Hughes blocks a shot and had x-rays done on his foot. Likely means he's out for some time.

The way life goes

15 minutes ago, TU90 said:

Wow. Just wow.

It's okay guys!