Sign in to follow this  
Rick_theRyper

Gtd - Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Lames

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

SATURDAY FEB.9TH 7PM 

Rogers Arena, TV: CBC, Sportsnet, Radio: Sportsnet 650 AM

 

cnNPpbt.jpg.3505d270487bad92826e5816d92993a6.jpg

 

    @

 

bo-horvat-celebrates-a-goal.jpg.4c4336a175ab61704c0ff7cd64d24858.jpg

 

 

 

But this aint no "Pool-party", cuz its the cow girls in town and our boys are saltier than James Franco after getting bamboozled by a pre 1900's Iron "pan" man.. 

Screen-Shot-2018-09-12-at-9_36.04-AM.png.1707d90e8c6198b13c6a0527b0fd1e8f.png

 

 

So lets get back on the winning side of things tonight! 

 

Go canucks! 

 

Ps obviously a temp GDT..

Edited by Rick_theRyper
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nikolay Goldobin — Elias Pettersson — Brock Boeser

Markus Granlund — Bo Horvat — Josh Leivo

Antoine Roussel — Brandon Sutter — Jake Virtanen

Loui Eriksson — Jay Beagle — Tyler Motte

Defence pairings

Chris Tanev — Erik Gudbranson

Ben Hutton — Troy Stecher

Derrick Pouliot — Alex Biega

Goalies: Jacob Markstrom, Michael DiPietro

 

SICK BAY

Canucks: Sven Baertschi (ill), Thatcher Demko (knee), Alex Edler (concussion)

 

As per The Pronvince 3hrs ago.

Edited by Rick_theRyper
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bandaged-man-in-hospital-catch-22-1970-BP89YF.thumb.jpg.752dc715393201bcc1318ab32aee1724.jpg

 

Canucks are still hoping for a speedy recovery of the likes of Sven Baertschi, Thatcher Demko and over course Alexander Edler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

portrait-of-a-bandaged-man-similar-to-the-invisible-man-or-the-character-C47NW6.thumb.jpg.38f1666923d60d7e19d878faa2863677.jpg

 

 

Canucks Tim Schaller was seen sneaking into the arenas back door this morning before morning practice, still no word on whether he will play tonight or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Johnny Gaudreau — Sean Monahan — Elias Lindholm

Matthew Tkachuk — Mikael Backlund — Michael Frolik

Sam Bennett — Mark Jankowski — James Neal

Andrew Mangiapane — Derek Ryan — Garnet Hathaway

Defence pairings

Mark Giordano — TJ Brodie

Noah Hanifin — Travis Hamonic

Dalton Prout — Rasmus Andersson

Goalies: David Rittich, Mike Smith

 

Flames: Michael Stone (blood clot)

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

next two games will be tough, need some guys to step up

3-2 canucks 

Ep, jake and beagle score

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aaaand we put Pouliot in again

 

Green is in mad love with Pouliot 

 

we sit out Biega in favour of Pouliot and get terrible results. Biega slots in and plays 10 times better than Pouliot 

 

why do we feel the next guy we could slot in won’t outplay Pouliot? 

 

I have a feeling its going going to be a painful game tonight

 

hope I am wrong but one thing I am certain about is Pouliot  will be a disaster as he always is

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

Aaaand we put Pouliot in again

 

Green is in mad love with Pouliot 

 

we sit out Biega in favour of Pouliot and get terrible results. Biega slots in and plays 10 times better than Pouliot 

 

why do we feel the next guy we could slot in won’t outplay Pouliot? 

 

I have a feeling its going going to be a painful game tonight

 

hope I am wrong but one thing I am certain about is Pouliot  will be a disaster as he always is

 

 

Im waiting and hoping and checking every 15mins for a report that poo is out and breezey gets his first start of the year.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

portrait-of-a-bandaged-man-similar-to-the-invisible-man-or-the-character-C47NW6.thumb.jpg.38f1666923d60d7e19d878faa2863677.jpg

 

 

Canucks Tim Schaller was seen sneaking into the arenas back door this morning before morning practice, still no word on whether he will play tonight or not.

Still no word and whether he has played this season.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Aaaand we put Pouliot in again

 

Green is in mad love with Pouliot 

 

we sit out Biega in favour of Pouliot and get terrible results. Biega slots in and plays 10 times better than Pouliot 

 

why do we feel the next guy we could slot in won’t outplay Pouliot? 

 

I have a feeling its going going to be a painful game tonight

 

hope I am wrong but one thing I am certain about is Pouliot  will be a disaster as he always is

 

 

 

15 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Im waiting and hoping and checking every 15mins for a report that poo is out and breezey gets his first start of the year.

Would really like to see TG continue his philosophy of play well you get to play again and if you continue to play below his standards you sit. This philosophy would say Brisebois and Biega play and Pouliot sits. Somehow I think this is not going to happen though. 

Pouliot is the new Vey. :(

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

 

Would really like to see TG continue his philosophy of play well you get to play again and if you continue to play below his standards you sit. This philosophy would say Brisebois and Biega play and Pouliot sits. Somehow I think this is not going to happen though. 

Pouliot is the new Vey. :(

If he sits Biega when and if GB does get a game.. Its a huge statment made IMO. Pouliot is okay some games but is the easy answer to sit for GB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WalkWithElias40 said:

Wth i was supposed to do GDT ! :mad:

Sorry bud they've been out so early all the time I though someone forgot..

  • Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

 

Would really like to see TG continue his philosophy of play well you get to play again and if you continue to play below his standards you sit. This philosophy would say Brisebois and Biega play and Pouliot sits. Somehow I think this is not going to happen though. 

Pouliot is the new Vey. :(

Every coach loves that one guy that we as fans scratch our heads at. I spent a lot of time defending Pouliot but I don't have enough optimism to even attempt it anymore. I'd rather have MDZ than Pouliot. Probably why MDZ was traded since no one would touch Pouliot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

After Hours guest will be Antoine Roussel

Hell ya! Right after we beat the Flames!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, WalkWithElias40 said:

Wth i was supposed to do GDT ! :mad:

There's a GDT sign-up thread.

 

Tbh though, no one uses it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please move over to the other  (official) GDT.

 

It was posted a bit late, so this serves as a reminder to please have the GDT up at least 12 hours prior to the game if you've signed up in order to avoid confusion.

 

Thanks everyone.

  

  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.