The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The SNC-Lavalin Scandal - Jody Wilson-Raybould Refuses to leave Office

DonLever

3 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Well, I don't know whats left to lie about now :lol: like I said from the start, this needed to all come out fast and right away. I guess Butts didn't get my memo. 

I'm not happy at all with how Trudeau has handled his side of this (you can go back to his "evolving" comments on it: https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-trudeau-says-he-removed-wilson-raybould-from-justice-because-of/).

I really can't believe how badly he misread JWR either, but I do think she does bear some of this in the sense that if you are that principled that you can't see the need for political concessions from time to time then don't take a cabinet job. 

So here we are. Is there Illegal activity. Nope. But people will have to decide if they want to bring this gov't down over it, or go back to 'lil Harper which also had its share of nasty business. 

I think what is has done is make Trudeau extremely vulnerable. 

I have never said it was illegal and I don't disagree with your post. JT should have been honest from the start, now he has shown Canadians how much of a liar he is. 

Scheer called on JT to step I don't know if I agree, only because they will likely end up with a competent replacement and may win the election.:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Depends on which version of Superman.  There’s the alternate version where the Kal-El’s rocket ship lands in the Soviet Union instead of Kansas.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman:_Red_Son

:P

We could sure use him when I was harvesting potatoes in the village when I was 8! Now I'm having a flashback, except commie Superman is in it. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ryan Strome said:

I have never said it was illegal and I don't disagree with your post. JT should have been honest from the start, now he has shown Canadians how much of a liar he is. 

Scheer called on JT to step I don't know if I agree, only because they will likely end up with a competent replacement and may win the election.:lol:

so you wont be buying any of the Freeland 2019 bumper stickers I'm having made?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1